10. I think we should all take a swig from my new Mustache Flask before continuing with the Top Ten. ‘Stache Flask makes everything go a little better. Thank you to my friend Sarah, who is awesome sauce. (The brown bottom is even fuzzy – *giggle*)
I know that the first new hero will be a San Francisco Lieutenant Detective who goes through hell at work and escapes to the house his grandma left him in Lucky Harbor. All Luke Hanover wants is peace and quiet, except … there’s a woman in his house, looking a little bit wild and crazy as she stands nearly naked in his kitchen breaking up with someone’s voice mail.
Hero number two will be Luke’s childhood best friend, Jack, a sexy hot Lucky Harbor firefighter. More on Jack to come later … (as well as the third muskateer, the three guys were childhood trouble makers)
A Jill Shalvis firefighter?!? I think we all need to take a moment.
8. After many years of rumors, it looks like we will finally have Outlander adapted for television. Does this excite you? My first thought as always is – please do a good job with casting. PLEASE.
For those unfamiliar with this book, Claire is in Scotland on her second honeymoon when she time travels back to 1743 and meets Jamie Fraser (a virgin *bites lip) and he becomes her Scottish warrior (*bites lip harder). I adore this book, although I’ve only read the first 4 in the series (8th book comes out next year).
“When the day shall come that we do part," he said softly, and turned to look at me, "if my last words are not ‘I love you’-ye’ll ken it was because I didna have time.”
7. Look what’s coming out next month. *drools* I don’t know much about ..I do know- Carolyn Jewel has the blurb and first chapter on her website. And for those who read Ravishing the Heiress by Sherry Thomas, this will be Isabelle’s story.
6. What’s up with Jeremy Renner? I wasn’t super familiar with him until I saw him as Hawkeye in The Avengers (Nice article about his previous work). And Penny started showing me pictures of his arm porn (and this. oh and this. ok fine, one more! This.) and I thought, damn…I kind of like it. And now he is going to be in the new Bourne Legacy movie. Watch this clip:
So what’s the verdict? Hot? Or not?
5. Speaking of hot – look at
me Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender in the new issue of W. Hot diggity. Fassy in leather with a crack peeking out. Do we need a moment?
4. Speaking of hot (again!) I adore Robert Downey Jr, and after seeing how he dances into Comic Con last week, I adore him even more.
Thanks KB for the link.
3. There is now Spanx for men. No really – apparently men worry about how their butts look so they’ve created the ‘wonderbra for men’s butts’.’
Let me say this men. Wearing this ‘wonderbutt’ underwear will not make you look like the man in the above picture who I’m positive has a perfect butt sans underwear. (can we take a moment and admire his back?) But hey – if you need a little extra support….
2. I’m a huge Walking Dead fan. Huge. And while last season had its lame-o moments, the trailer for Season 3 looks amazzzzzzing.
Bring on the new characters of The Governor and Michonne!! (and for gods sake please keep track of Carl this season.) Returns October 14.
1. Hey – listen to Eric Northman and do what he says this weekend. Happy Friday!