10. I thought I’d set the tone of this Top Ten with this card, because after you get through the rest of the list, you will all be ‘Whoreos.’ Trust me.
9. I’m pretty sure we all need to read Shifter’s Destiny this September. Blurb:
Nothing can stop a shape-shifter from fulfilling his legacy…except a beguiling yet forbidden young woman on a quest to save her sister.
There are some boundaries mustangs must never cross—even for true love.
Libby wasn’t looking for anything but escape when she took her little sister and fled the malevolent cult they once called family. When a horse appears to carry them from danger, she sees only a ride—and not the horn set in its forehead.
Josh knows he wants Libby from the moment their eyes meet. Trouble is, his heritage demands that he claim a virgin bride-or else suffer dark consequences. But he can’t turn away from a female in need, either. With “The Community” closing in, the unicorn-shifter will have to summon all of his strength to resist Libby’s allure and protect the sisters from harm. He may be no knight in shining armor, but he’s got the hooves to back up his claim.
You guys – a unicorn shifter must claim a virgin bride or suffer dark consequences. This set up just makes me giddy. Link.
8. We all need a slice of this cake while we read Top Ten every Friday, yes? His chest would have chocolate sprinkles for sure. The site also gives step-by-step instructions on how to decorate. I love the internet. (thanks Book Chick City!)
7. I’ve been seeing commercials a lot lately for Chicago Fire. Firefighters and paramedics. I definitely have to see this when it starts this October. Taylor Kinney, Jesse Spencer and other people that look like they could be sexy and dirty all at the same time.
6. Now we enter into the bulge Olympic portion of the Top Ten. I’m obsessed with the Olympics. First and obviously, these athletes are amazing. Being from Maryland, we are huge Michael Phelps fans. It’s been a really fun week to cheer everyone on. Second and obviously, these boys are all in smokin’ hot shape.
I mentioned to a friend, that I believe my best event at the Olympics would be to spot the best bulges. And for that honor, I would receive The Golden Bulge Medal. I think I shall hand that out to a few lucky athletes today.
First up, diver Tom Daley. I’m going to pretend he didn’t just turn 18 so I’m not a total perv. Now let’s look above at him at one of his events. Did the television crew put the scoreboard where they did on purpose? Because I’m pretty sure #1: He isn’t wearing anything underneath *wink* and #2: He posed because he knew exactly what would be showing on tv. And we aren’t complaining Tom! You win The Silver Bulge Medal from Smexy.
5. Ryan Lochte. Oh Ryan Lochte. Awesome swimmer. Cute smile. Hot body. I think we can all agree on that. But this week, I can’t help but laugh at the other things that have come out about him. First his mom goes on the Today’s Show and says her son prefers one night stands because he doesn’t have time for a girlfriend. Awesome mom.
Then Jezebel comes out with a hilarious article titled, 10 Reasons Why Ryan Lochte is America’s Sexiest Douchebag. *I die of LOL*
And my most favorite, is the video above, ‘Ryan Lochte – Great Swimmer, Terrible Interview.’ And my favorite quote, that we all need to live by:
“Whether it’s life or swimming, always do your best.”
Ryan Lochte, you win the Bronze Bulge Medal.
4. Men’s Water Polo. If I heard those three words this week, I immediately stopped what I was doing and ran to the TV. Need a reason to watch this sport? How about 33 of the best reasons ever. Go HERE.
Now let’s take a moment to look at the best picture ever taken. LOL. What makes this picture is the dude with the yellow ball staring at the other guy. I die of the giggles every time I see this. It’s a winner. They both get the Gold Bulge Medal from Smexy. *claps* (thx Zoe Archer)
3. To top off our award winning coverage of Olympic bulge, The Frisky has 18 of the best bulges you’ll see in London.
Do you agree with #10 now? Are we all a little more of a ‘Whoreo’? Oh..but wait until #2.
2. I stopped watching True Blood a few season ago, but I always have a massive lady boner for Joe Manganiello aka Alcide. And last week, he had one of the best sex scenes I’ve seen on television. This lovely tumblr sets it up in a series of Gifs. It’s NSFW. It’s Lady-Boner-riffic. It’s Gold Bulge Medal worthy.
We are now all officially Whoreos.
1.Are we bulged-out? Over-bulged? In a bulge coma? Did I use the word bulge enough today? Alright my whoreos friends. I hope everyone has a good Friday and a happy weekend!