10. I never act like this. Never. *cough*
9. Jill Shalvis news – A new Lucky Harbor book is coming out in May. It Had to be You. You can go to goodreads to read the blurb. Also – the very first book in this series, Simply Irresistible is $.99 right now. Kindle l Nook (thank to Bells who ALWAYS keeps me in the book news loop)
7. More book deals:
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey (Kowalski #1) $1.99. Kindle l Nook
Bound to Please by Lilli Feisty $1.99 Kindle l
Welcome to Last Chance by Hope Ramsay $1.99 Kindle l Nook
How to Marry a Duke by Vicky Dreiling $2.99 Kindle l Nook
What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long $.99 Kindle l Nook (heard this is amazing and I can’t believe I haven’t read it yet)
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson $.99 Kindle l Nook
Covet by JR Ward (Fallen Angels #1) $2.99 thru 9/16. Kindle l Nook
6. I want RDJ to squirt on my clothes. (what?) Link.
(Jon Hamm, from the waist up…so innocent.)
5. Speaking of squirting (can I write that in every Top Ten?)…Jon Hamm’s peen has been all over the internet this week. He was out strolling the streets of New York recently and boom – his peen was like a flashing neon sign in his pants. Go HERE to see the picture (I don’t think it’s considered NSFW – just an outline in his pants – am I really typing out an explanation for a peen picture? LOL)
First let’s all get on our knees bow down to this appendage.
Also, this article at Crushable made me laugh –
But, as a man, the only reason to not wear underwear is if you are in the shower. From a woman’s perspective, there’s nothing sexy about a guy not wearing underwear. We do not fantasize about it swinging around freely like a lone chandelier earring. We’d rather it be packed up neatly until we want to do something about it. Like an air mattress. So certainly don’t skip the skivvies for our sake.
Oh course, how many romance heroes have unzipped with no undies on..oh plenty. I say, carry on Jon Hamm. Carry on.
Late breaking: Brie (a fav blogger/tweeter) shared this montage of Hamm Peen with me this morning. He has been going ‘Hammando’ for years! Enjoy.
(Kati tweeted me ‘hammando’ earlier this week. My new favorite word)
4. When people send me funny videos, 9/10 times they are usually just stupid and really not that funny. But this one, made me laugh…hard. It’s a ‘Bad Lip Reading of Twilight’ – Dude, you slapped a fish… – Brilliant. Loves. (thanks Laura for sending it!)
3. I love this. Old, discarded books were turned into art in Federations Square lit by LED lights. And then – “The art collective let the work grow for an entire month, after which the public was invited to choose their favorite book to take home with them. Books were also passed along to those driving by, who were reportedly puzzled by the mysterious gifts.”
How cool. Go here to see more pictures.
2.They just started filming season 3 of Game of Thrones. WINTER IS COMING. The night is dark and full of terrors. *squeak*
In other TV related news, last week I mentioned I was going to start watching Friday Night Lights because it is now streaming free on Prime. OMG. I’m obsessed. I think I’m on episode 11 or 12 in season one. Riggins. Saracen. Coach. His wife (I love her). I. Love. This. Show. This show was made for me. How have I missed it all these years? I highly recommend it!!!
1. This weekend is the Maryland State Wine Festival. $25 all you can drink wine from 10am-6pm. And I start singing – It’s the most, wonderful time of the year….
It really is a fab time. There will be tons of people, lots and lots of wineries and delicious food. I may never leave.
Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!