9. In case you missed it, Karen Marie Moning has posted the first chapter to Iced HERE. For those that have read it – I want to be a level four ho, if you know what I’m saying. A RyoHo. He is a sexy, sexy beast. I love her alpha men. LOVE.
Also, I’m giving away a set of the Fever books and Iced (all in print) HERE. Contest closes 10/29. Open to all.
8. I recently read the self published, On Dublin Street by Samantha Young and really enjoyed it. I wrote a post with dirty quotes HERE. The author announced this week that Penguin has picked up On Dublin Street and that she will be writing another book in that world, but she won’t give away who the hero and heroine are quite yet. If you have yet to read On Dublin Street, you can buy it here. Reviewers, it is also on Edelweiss. The trade paperback comes out this December.
7. It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and last year a group of authors got together to publish an anthology of short paranormal stories. All proceeds to to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The book is still available! So far they have raised $11,000! If you have yet to purchase it, now is the time. It’s only $2.99
6. The cover of the final book in the Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead Ever After has been released. I stopped reading after book four. I stopped watching the show too. Do I need to pick the books back up? This one releases May 7th.
5. Nora Roberts fans - (copied from her Facebook Page) –
Nora just (barely) started writing the first book in a new trilogy. So far, all she knows is that it’s set in Ireland and will involve Magick, curses and witches. We’ll announce the title in the December Nora’s News along with the 2013 release schedule before posting on the websites so stay tuned
4. Smexy reader Becky, sent me the best video for Breast Cancer awareness month. As the video says, we are much more likely to watch a video with hot men, right? Check it out above, and make sure you stay tuned for the credits at the end. *grins*
There is also a Your Man Reminder App for your phone. (with more hot guys).
3. Colin Firth is always sexy, but I think he looks extra delicious in this pic. I saw this in People Magazine while at the dentist yesterday. It made the experience much better *wink* (and that is Emily Blunt behind him. A position I wouldn’t mind being in. Or in front. Or on top. Or….I’ll stop now.)
1. Happy Friday! Happy Weekend! Happy Reading! I’m currently reading Tigerland by Sean Kennedy (sequel to Tigers & Devils – must read in order). I. Adore. This. Book (and adored T&D). If you have not read this, start with Tigers & Devils and move directly to Tigerland. I have LOL’d so much. And it is so romantic.