10. I want to hang out with Drunk Peggy. (oh wait, I am drunk peggy. Kidding. not really.)
A few notes – I would like to suck on that dinner mint. *ahem*
“Blay, after years of unrequited love, has moved on from his feelings for Qhuinn.” ~ this book is going to kill me, isn’t?
8. Kresley Cole has posted the first five chapters of Shadow’s Claim. This is the first book in her Dacian series, a spin-off of IAD. We meet the Dacian’s in Lothaire’s book. I haven’t read these chapters yet but I’m very excited for this book. Out 11/27.
7. The Washington Romance Writers are starting an online bookclub, and I am going to be moderating each month. Fun! Each month we will read two books, and chat about them on their Facebook Page. The first book will be Dark Powers by Rebecca York Kindle ($.99)
Commenters will have a chance to win a gift pack, plus all proceeds from their Café Press store will go to the Washington Literacy Center.
6. Iron Man Three trailer was just released. Would now be a bad time to mention I’ve never seen Iron Man one or two? *hangs head*
5. Something I have watched is Game of Thrones, one of my favorite television shows. I’ve always said Khal Drogo is my man, even though he went to moob heaven. But after reading this article, I may need to reconsider. Jon Snow has those curly locks. Robb Stark is a fighter. Joffrey is…well…no. And I love that they compare his hair to Lance Bass circa 1999. Ha. Which Game of Thrones man would you marry?
3. I was late to the party, but I recently glommed Justified and was introduced to the sexy Timothy Olyphant. His hat. His swagger. Oh yes. I prefer him shooting people over hanging out with the Sesame Street gang, but I’ll take him anyway I can get him *wink* (thanks Bells!)
2. I adore (and lust) after Alan Rickman. One of my favorite things is him reading Shakespeare. *faints* But now we have Alan Rickman making tea in extreme slow motion. No really. Seven minutes of him making tea (things start to heat up around the 5 minute mark). *stares* He makes tea brilliantly.
1. I saw Angela James tweet this photo and it made me nod my head in agreement. Happy Friday everyone! For those on the east coast with me, let’s all hope Hurricane Sandy turns around and goes away! And since that most likely won’t happen, charge up your Kindles! Hope you have some good things to read this weekend.