10. It’s Friday. It’s time for cat pizza. (Yes, it’s only the beginning of the top ten list and I’ve already resorted to cat pizza. It’s that kind of Friday).
9. Kate gave me the heads up that the prologue and first chapter of Lover at Last can be found at this Amazon UK site. I skimmed it, but I haven’t read it in full yet. It makes it more painful to wait I think!
7. Nalini Singh is evil (and I grin and tease) as she is now counting down to The Heart of Obsidian’s blurb. To be revealed March 5th at 12:30 EST. She already tweeted that there is a hint on the cover. Come on March 5th!
Julie James is giving away five arcs of her April release, Love Irresistibly.
I’ve heard the first chapter of Touch & Geaux by Abilgail Roux (AKA Ty and Zane!!) will be in Riptide’s newsletter this weekend. Go HERE to sign up. Zomg. One of my absolute favorite series.
Reviewers – Beyond Control by Kit Rocha is on NetGalley. This is book two in their series featuring Dallas and Lex. I’m 50% through and it’s good y’all. Really good.
5. Buzzfeed has the 30 places to be if you like books. There are some cool libraries featured – but I want this bathtub. I would never leave.
4. Channing Tatum, better known as Channy Tay Tay was on Jimmy Kimmel’s Oscar show, and Jamie Foxx performed a song called – I wanna Channing all over Your Tatum. It’s funny….I also need to work this into a normal conversation. Maybe with the husband to make him frown and roll his eyes – something that never gets old.
If you want to go straight for the good stuff, fast forward to the 4:45 mark when Channy dry humps the piano. (thx Amy for the link!)
3. Do you need some Ryan Gosling adorkableness? He gets all embarrassed because someone has made tea towels with his face on them. I’d totally dry my body my dishes with Ryan Gosling tea towels. He looks mighty sexy in this video too..all buff and stuff.
Oh…and for $15 that tea towel can be yours.
2. It’s March 1st. That means spring is near, right? And spring means warmer weather. And warmer weather means….less clothes. Which means men in their undies? Yes, yes it does! The First Signs of Spring are upon us. Go see the latest trends in men’s underwear straight from the runway.
Look at those purple buns. If that doesn’t scream spring, I don’t know what will.
1. I’m off for vacation tomorrow. I will be reading Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan, Down and Dirty by Christine Bell and The Bride by Julie Garwood. I’m ready! I hope you have good things to read this weekend. Have a great Friday!