Earlier today I reviewed (and enjoyed) All in the with Duke by Ava March. Now she is here with a fun top ten list!
Top 10 Reasons Why It’s Great to be the Duke
10. You have money. Lots of it.
9. You have land. Lots of it.
8. You have servants. Lots of them.
7. You have mansions. Plural. And one of those mansions might happen to have some hidden passageways, which could make for a smexy afternoon of ‘exploring’.
6. No one says no to you…well, there might be a beautiful ginger-haired guy who says no on occasion, but he’s the only one and you kinda like it when he says no.
5. Only those schmuck lesser lords get called ‘my lord’. It’s ‘His Grace’ for you.
4. Everyone jumps to do your bidding…well, again, except for that ginger-haired guy.
3. You have a very big bed, one of those four-poster types which provides all sorts of fun options in the event you want do more than sleep at night.
2. As a duke, you can be addressed as ‘Sir’, with a capital S, just like all those hot doms at the BDSM clubs.
1. You’re a duke. What’s not awesome about that? Well… some people might care more about your gigantic fortune and fab title than about you as a person, but you’ve got a sweet, beautiful guy who loves you for you. So yeah, being the duke is pretty awesome.
Ava March is an author of sexy, emotionally intense M/M historical erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. With over fifteen works to her credit, her books have been finalists in the Rainbow Awards and More Than Magic contest, and deemed ‘must-haves’ for Historical M/M romance by RT Book Reviews readers.
To find out more about Ava March, visit her at:
About All In With The Duke:
Max Arrington, the Duke of Pelham, vows to never again let a handsome face blind him to a man’s true intentions. But ten months of celibacy and lonely nights drive him to a decadent brothel, where a beautiful young man arouses his illicit passions as never before.
Tristan Walsh has grown tired of being used for men’s pleasure. But his latest client is different: commanding yet generous, Max makes him feel cared for as well as wanted. Yet Tristan knows he’ll never have the choice to leave the brothel and submit only to Max.
So when Max invites him to be his guest at his country estate, Tristan eagerly agrees to his terms—days to do as he pleases while Max tends to the dukedom, and nights spent together in wicked play. But when the "business arrangement" begins to deepen into something more, Tristan must face the fact that he has no true place in Max’s life—or in Max’s guarded heart…
Ava is giving away a tour wide prize of a $50 Amazon gift card.
(Please note, the winner will be selected through Rafflecopter – not Smexy Books.)