At the moment Utah has a bit ‘o smexy in it. (heh). That’s right. Mandi is off on a fabulous vacation while I (May) sit here and scour the internet for you, my lovely smexy friends.
10. I won’t give spoilers – but a) Mandi being on vacation is SERIOUSLY crimping my GOT recap session style and b) the end of episode 2. Oh yes. I love Game of Thrones season, and I look forward to my Tuesday morning recap with the ‘Gay of Thrones’ video series. Where are my dragons?
9. I love my winter. It is my favorite usually – but since my kids started school a few years back I prefer summer when there is no ‘get up and go before 8am’ or pick up or drama. Yeah, I love me some summer and summer beers! Summer Honey Wheat from Blue Moon is already out (a fave) – what summer cocktails or brews do you like?
8. I like to alert my friends to smexy finds. Like that time Mr. Arrow posted a pic that clearly showed his ween head. or like how at around 2:40 in this video Pitbull begins frolicking in the ocean in his white pants. #yourewelcome
7. This is a book blog, I really should talk about some books. So let me tell you that I strongly recommend Jennifer Estep’s Poison Promise for your summer reading list. It releases in July, is book #11 in this series, and it does not disappoint.
6. On the disappointing end of things – I need a friend to watch movies with. Specifically, action/superhero/eyecandy movies with. These days I’ve got my kids for the cartoons and that is about it. How do we feel about Hercules? I just can’t wrap my head around The Rock being this character for some reason – despite his Hercules size.
5. I am really looking forward to Maleficent. I love a good villain or anti-hero and this just looks amazing. Strong female leads for the win!
4. Are you watching the Pemberly Digital series on YouTube “Emma Approved”? I know Mandi isn’t – but she should be. It has grown on me and now we have Mrs. Elton and… well I can’t say except to tell you I adore it.
3. I am currently reading (and will review) book #3 in Zoe Archer’s Nemesis, Unlimited series. So far? Totally amazing stuff and I am not surprised. She writes the best heroines and I recommend any of her books! My two favorites to date are Skies of Gold and Rebel.
2. Now I need JC Daniels to release Kit Colbana book #4, Cindy Gerard to give us the heat with another One Eyed Jack novel, and Tessa Dare to delight me with her next historical novel. Ladies – I’m sitting here with beer in hand enjoying the California sun and I need those books. (waits semi-patiently…)
1. Happy Easter weekend y’all!! Mine will be spent here at this computer working – since being self employed means working when there is work + deadlines. At least my boss lets me have the occasional cocktail!