8. I saw this tweeted yesterday – and even though it’s from 2012 – it’s just the best kiss and I had forgotten all about it! #FlashbackFriday! (Best part starts at 30 sec mark)
7. Amanda tweeted this tumblr link to me this week – Things My Dick Does – and it made me GIGGLE. It’s VERY NSFW. You will see pee-pees! (adults call them penises). So please open at your own risk. It’s pee-pees with cartoon drawings on them. Here is the link.
6. Look – this week it’s either penises or cute animals. It’s all I’ve got. Nothing in between. This dog got stuck in a bush. I just find it ridiculously funny. (it’s reallllly time for my kids to go back to school. They’ve drained me of brain cells *wink*)
5. You guys! This sheep! He avoided being sheared by hiding in a cave for six years. DUDE – just get a hair cut – it will be okay! I smile so hard every single time I look at this. You can read more about Shrek the Sheep here.
4. Adult coloring books. Not the pervy kind (which I may have gifted to some friends) but an App – and the kind you can color if you need to de-stress or if you are bored. It looks really cool. Per this article, “Recolor – Coloring Book For Adults” seems to be the most popular. I made some artsy eyeball something above. Just for your viewing pleasure! The cool thing I found is that you can put effects on your picture when done. For example, I can make is shiny
3. Your daily Cute. A baby kangaroo and baby emus – best buds until they are released into the wild! (let’s all agree, an adult emu is not that cute – plus one bit me on the finger once. ) Side note: When I get another dog – I want to get a tiny something and name it Roo, from Winnie and the Pooh. In case you all were wondering. Who doesn’t love Roo? (link)
1. I guess summer is winding down. I got so chilly at soccer practice last night. I’ve bought a fall wreath and a fake pumpkin. I guess I’m accepting this whole – cold weather is coming – thing. This weekend we are having a crab feast and then a fondue night to celebrate end of summer and back to school. Fun :) Happy weekend!!!