Except the only pool around is an inflatable kiddie pool. I still may ride on a blow up shark and yell this.
9. Kristen Ashley is coming out with a new erotic series next year. Called The Honey Series, here is the blurb for the first book, Deep End:
Enter a decadent sensual world where gorgeous alpha males are pleasure slaves committed to fulfilling a woman’s every desire. At the elite Honey club, no boundary will be left untested, and one’s darkest desires will become a sensual reality.
Olivier isn’t sure what he’s gotten himself into when he joins the Honey Club, only that a dark part of him craves the lifestyle offered by this secret, exclusive club.
When Amèlie invites Olivier to surrender, she pushes him to explore his deepest desires as a submissive. As they grow closer and find themselves falling harder than either of them anticipated, the truth about Olivier’s past could threaten the budding relationship they both long for.
Gripping and seductive, The Deep End is the first book in a sensational new series from bestselling author Kristen Ashley.
A Kristen Ashley male pleasure slave??? Where can I get one of these guys? Deep End releases next year.
8. A new Beauty and the Beast movie is coming out next year – with Emma Watson as Belle and Dan Stevens (the dude from Downton Abby that died in a car accident) is the Beast. I hope it’s good!
7. This week I listened to Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. So many people had rec’d this book to me – but it’s set in 1986 and the hero and heroine are sixteen..and that just didn’t appeal to me. But then it went on sale (not on sale anymore) so I bought the kindle book but then I decided to just listen to it (husband loves when I double buy things). I became obsessed. It turns into a VERY romantic story. Very. But Eleanor lives with an extremely abusive stepfather and this made my heart HURT. It made the book suspenseful in a way. The fear was hard to hear. I really enjoyed it though. I say it’s worth a read/listen.
6. Yes, Game of Thrones was horribly sad this past week! (So was Outlander – my poor heart). But this gif. I can’t stop looking. Just start making out already!!!
5. You guys. Don’t draw butts on your nose and make them twerk. JUST SAY NO.
4. So Outlander and Game of Thrones were total bummers this week – and sometimes I feel like all I watch is dark shows. BUT – then I discovered a show called Grantchester – it streams free on Prime – I think originally Masterpiece Theater. It’s the most adorable show featuring Robson Green as a small London town police officer and James Norton (hottie) who is a vicar who loves to drink and pines after an engaged woman. There is usually a murder each episode they have to solve. I’m loooooooving it.
2. Your Friday cute.
1.Yay long weekend!! We will BBQ. We will enjoy the warm weather. I plan to read Beyond Ecstasy by Kit Rocha. Happiness! Have a great weekend!!!