10. It’s time to let those resolutions go. We’ve all put in a good fight.
9. On Saturday February 4, I’m going to Boonsboro, MD – to Nora Robert’s bookstore – for a big book signing with Kristen Ashley (I’ve never met her!) Laura Griffin (I’ve never met her!!!), Kristan Higgins and others! And to make it even better, I’ll be meeting fellow Smexy reviewer, Kini there! If you are going, let us know! Info here.
8. Prince Harry and his forearms. I need a moment.
7. A behind the scenes picture of Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Priyanka Chopra from the Golden Globes- and someone on Twitter said – 1,000 romances books have now been inspired (I can’t remember who said it! But it’s so true) So sexy and beautiful. Yes, I need these two to star in a book.
6. A late Christmas present….(I’m weak for a pec twitch)
5. Tori submitted this to the top ten after she found it on twitter and it made her laugh. I think this link should take you to his entire story… LINK
Honestly the story of Bront has better character development than most TV shows pic.twitter.com/e5U67x7nmr
— Luke Bailey (@imbadatlife) January 4, 2017
4. More Twitter cuteness (if you click on the pic you can see the full thread). They’re good dogs, Brent! All good dogs!
3. Tori wants us all to gain twenty pounds for the cold, dreary winter months ahead by eating this:
Grilled marinated mozzarella with crunchy bread, smoked bacon and a black olive and lemon dressing (Recipe)
FINE TORI. I will eat it if I have to. Damn it. P.S Tori will do anything for bacon…..and books. Anything. You didn’t hear it from me.
2. Here are the most watched shows on Netflix, per state. I’m in a Scandal state – Anyone from Wisconsin? Your favorite Netflix show is Fuller House??? (not laughing…..). *wink* (link)
1.Today is not only Friday the thirteenth – but my oldest son turns 13 today! I officially have a teenager!! Early this morning, my husband ran out and put “Happy Birthday” yard signs along the side of our street in front or our neighbors houses – so our son would see the signs when he walked to the bus stop. After he left the house I waited and waited but he never texted me – so I finally texted him and asked how he liked the birthday signs. My son says – Huh? What signs? Me: How did you NOT see all the signs????
He was probably on his phone. He is such a male!! LOL.
Have a great weekend!! Happy Friday!
It’s true. I will do anything for books and bacon. Except share. :)
Thank you for the giggles! I read the Brady bunch story and then read it aloud to the DH as he wanted to know if I was crying or laughing!