Favorite new thing:
Scratching haunting things into bananas at the market so when people take them home hours later and the words appear they think a ghost knows their secrets. pic.twitter.com/aDOMd3K8cX
— kevinbiegel (@kbiegel) July 5, 2018
9. Is this evil and creepy?? Yes. Do I kinda like it? Yes. LOL. My husband eats a banana every morning with his coffee. I might have to leave a message on it.
8. You need to read this love story on Buzzfeed about these two birds! There is drama, and a courtship and a HEA! It will make you smile. Link.
Today as I was walking home after my run I saw a large lemon rolling down the hill. It kept rolling for about a quarter mile. And now you can see it, too. pic.twitter.com/dQoHi4RrXS
— Mike Sakasegawa (@sakeriver) July 11, 2018
7. If your Friday is feeling a little long and stressful take two minutes out of your day and watch this lemon roll down the street. It’s mesmerizing! I didn’t know I needed this in my life. #LemonLife #KeepRolling
6. I was soooo happy to see the new Queer Eye reboot on Netflix get an Emmy nod! I adore this show. I’ve watched the first couple of the second season and I’ve already teared up a gazillion times. It’s just the best. BUT – I had totally forgotten that Jonathan (the hair guy in queer eye) also does Gay of Thrones (a super funny recap show of game of thrones) and he also got an Emmy nod for it!! If you are a Game of Thrones lover and a Queer Eye lover, you MUST watch Gay of Thrones. Happy Friday ;)
4. My kids are lucky if I don’t burn their grilled cheese for lunch – or even remember to make lunch at all. We go by an extreme lazy eating schedule in the summer. LOL. But hey – if you can do this on a plate – you go for it.
3. I’m the only one in my house that likes watermelon, so I don’t buy it all too often. But I keep seeing recipes for watermelon margaritas and I want to make one! Watermelon, tequila, lime and a little simple syrup? I’m in! How else do we eat fruit? ;)
hey i don’t know if you noticed but my food bowl is completely empty.
LOOK AT IT KAREN.
(marutheshiba IG) pic.twitter.com/APSZ0HMwQr
— Clint Falin (@ClintFalin) July 5, 2018
2. This is how I feel about wanting a margarita.
1.Visiting with out-of-town family tonight, my son has a big rugby game tomorrow and I plan to hopefully sit my butt on the couch and read for a few. While maybe sipping a darn watermelon margarita! Have a great Friday and a happy weekend!!