Ask and you shall receive. We’re back! Yay! Kini and I are going to be taking turns every other week and I’m up the first Friday because she’ll be at RWA next week and will have all the good stuff.
10. I don’t know how I feel about this just yet.
I finally finished the third season of Stranger Things and ended up really enjoying. We’re going to have to wait like a year for the next season aren’t we?
I’m trying to decide what to binge next. I’m thinking Lucifer. My husband and I binged the whole first season this week. I am entranced with the actor who plays Lucifer, Tom Ellis. I can’t put my finger on exactly what I find so appealing, but damn.
8. Kini just added this Event page to the Smexy site. I believe it’s only for the DMV area for now, but hopefully will be expanded later to include more events in other areas.
7. Tom Hardy saying deep, meaningful things keeps popping up on my FB feed. I don’t even know why, but I approve.
6. I saw this recipe the other day and have now convinced myself that even though I am on a diet, this banana bread recipe must be prepared and consumed this weekend. I mean.. it’s bananas, that’s healthy right?
5. I need this in my life. Amazon has it here.
4. Jennifer Estep posted the cover for the third book in her Crown of Shards series, Crush the King and Patricia Briggs released the cover for the 12th book in her Mercy Thompson series, Smoke Bitten, this week. Both are releasing in March of 2020.
3. Emmy nominations are out and I’m ridiculously excited that Schitt’s Creek was nominated in several categories.
2. Kini is attending #RWA19 convention next Thursday through Saturday. I’m not sure all that she is attending, but I know she’ll be at the blogger event. Say hi if you see her!
1. No huge weekend plans, just binge watching more Lucifer, eating chocolate chip peanut butter banana bread, maybe having a glass of wine and reading the third book in the Mind & Machine series by Hanna Dare. If you haven’t read this series, it’s m/m science fiction romance and I highly rec.