10. Me this week.
Here is the fish tube clip set to DuckTales.— 🚀(wannabe) breaker of loops 🚀 (@generativist) August 11, 2019
You’re all welcome. pic.twitter.com/Xl3c5pHZHc
9. I’m embarrassed to say how many times I’ve watched this video. LOL.
8. Apparently, there is a book club for introverts…and I totally need this in my life. Learn all about it here, maybe you need it in your life too.
7. Alisha Rai released the cover for her next book, Girl Gone Viral, on twitter this week. She described it as a wealthy investor and her grumpy/grunty bodyguard and honestly that’s all I needed to know. I want. Girl Gone Viral has a release date of April, 21, 2020.
6. I am so looking forward to Labor Day weekend when Carnival Row hits Amazon Prime. It looks amazing.
5. Simone Biles is awesome. I am in awe of her talent.
4. I honestly thought this was a joke at first. But, no. Pumpkin Spice Spam will be available at a grocery store near you this fall.
.@ChristinaMilian & Adam Demos star in “Falling Inn Love,” a new movie about a city girl who unintentionally wins a money pit located in a picturesque New Zealand town — so she decides to renovate with the help of a (gorgeous) local contractor. Premieres August 29 pic.twitter.com/Jp8DHfLsiQ— See What’s Next (@seewhatsnext) August 13, 2019
3. Netflix is here with a new rom-com. This one looks really good.
2. I went to the Astros game twice the weekend before last, Friday with my BFF and Saturday with my hubby. On Friday they hit 6 homeruns and scored 10 runs and on Saturday they had a no- hitter and scored 9 runs. Clearly this means I am their good luck charm. Here’s a pic of me and J, aren’t we cute?
1. I plan on relaxing, drinking several margaritas, and reading all weekend. No big, exciting plans. Just taking it easy. It’s been like 103 degrees all week and I am absolutely not doing anything that doesn’t take place in the air conditioning. I plan on diving into The Duchess in His Bed by Lorraine Heath this weekend. I’ll have a review up on Tuesday.
It’s Friday! We made it! Have a great weekend!