10. Just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this Twitter thread because it’s magnificent and I spent way too much time last weekend watching these videos.
9. Oprah magazine released their 28 of the Best Romance Novels of 2019 That’ll Instantly Have You Addicted. I’ve read 11 of them. How many have you read?
8. I promised Susan from last week’s Top Ten that I would mention The 1st Annual Carroll Rom Com. Sarah MacLean, Lisa Kleypas, and Eloisa James will all be making appearances and honestly, I’m super jealous I don’t live in Maryland. $30.00 is a great price for this event! For information or to purchase tickets click the above link.
7. Monday was National Dog Day and the internet was full of good puppers! Here is a picture of my sweet girl Delilah posing for the camera.
6. It’s a no from me. LOL
5. A bunch of your favorite publishers are teaming up for a great giveaway for Romance Awareness month! Check the below Instagram post for information on how to enter. The last day to enter is tomorrow, Saturday 8/31.
View this post on Instagram
💕 GIVEAWAY 💕 . . August is Romance Awareness Month and to celebrate, we are partnering with our friends @readforeverpub, @avonbooks, @sourcebookscasa, @smpromance, @gallerybooks, @williammorrowbooks, & @harlequinbooks for an AMAZING giveaway! . . To enter: make sure you’re following ALL of the above publishers (and us!) AND comment below 👇 with why you love to read romance. You must do both to be eligible for a chance to win. . . NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Ends August 31, 2019. See Official Rules at http://bit.ly/2KYsSqZ (link in bio).
4. My husband and I starting watching GLOW on Netflix and can’t stop. We’re halfway through season three and I keep coming home to find that he cheated and started the next episode without me. Which means he’s seen them all twice, because I make him start each one over again. HEAVY SIGH.
3. I recently discovered this new twitter page and it brings me joy.
2. Honestly, I needed this headline today.
1. The next couple of weeks are a bit crazy for me with several out of town trips stuffed between a hectic work schedule. I’m going to spend the weekend trying to get ahead. I’m hoping to fit some reading in and Lord of the Last Heartbeat by May Peterson is on my Kindle and waiting patiently for me.
If you are in the path of Hurricane Dorian stay safe! We are thinking of you.