10. The Last Christmas has been all over Romancelandia Twitter this week. I guess there is a big twist, that isn’t a really a bit twist to some of us. If you are interested in viewing spoilers clink the link below.
Holiday romcom spoilers, right this way: https://t.co/aMo6P4YtA2— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) November 6, 2019
9. One of my best friends stumbled upon the IG account of the hairyfarmpitgirls , decided to try their fancy goat milk soap and then fell in love. She then bought me some fancy lavender goat milk soap and I fell in love. Y’all, this stuff is amazing. I’m trying the sweet tea lotion next.
8. Cover reveal time! I saw this post on Twitter the other day and had to share
I have something to show you guys…— Talia Hibbert 0/50 (@TaliaHibbert) November 7, 2019
She’s allergic to emotions, he’s a grumpy romance reader. They have a fake relationship, a trending hashtag, and a very sexy deal that’s about to go pear-shaped 🥳
June 23rd!https://t.co/EbmKNh1Vzn pic.twitter.com/YTmL9pWXC7
7. RomBkPod has another podcast up! Kini joins this episode so go have a listen.
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod episode #109 is now live and streaming on Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations. All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/hnL7VsyRc5— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) November 6, 2019
6. I started following Best of Nextdoor on twitter and I swear it cracks me up on a daily basis. I knew my local Nextdoor was bananas, but now I realize it’s everyone’s Nextdoor.
“Not sure what it is but it looks valuable…” 👀 pic.twitter.com/l4PWNLLZeY— Best of Nextdoor (@bestofnextdoor) November 7, 2019
5. Looking for some book related Christmas presents? Book Riot is here for you.
4. Netflix released their newest trailer for The Witcher and I CANNOT WAIT. I haven’t read the books, but I plan on reading at least the first, The Last Wish, before release date. (Also, Henry Cavill is a beautiful, beautiful man.)
This story has the makings of our greatest ballad yet.— The Witcher (@witchernetflix) October 31, 2019
The Witcher arrives 20 December. pic.twitter.com/u2UcaJvUvC
3. In more Netflix news, Robyn Carr’s Virgin River series finally has a release date.
BIG NEWS!!! Netflix has announced the release date of the Virgin River Series! December 6 the series will debut! Check out the announcement from @EW with exclusive series photos. https://t.co/vfRuqCa30f #robyncarr #virginriver #virginriverseries #netflix #books #book— Robyn Carr (@RCarrWriter) November 8, 2019
2. Goodreads opened voting for their Goodreads Choice Awards and I’m not a big fan of the choices in the Romance category. Have y’all checked out the books already nominated? What do you think?
1. Taking it easy this weekend! The new Milla Vane (Meljean Brook) Heart of Blood and Ashes hit my Kindle and even though I have a ton of other books to read, and this doesn’t release until February, I can’t hold myself back any longer. I can’t wait to finally dive in!
Have a wonderful weekend!