10. This is a great anthology in support of one of my favorite authors and a wonderful member of Romancelandia!
Hey, y’all! As some of you may have seen, Donna is having a rough week. After a very expensive medical year, she’s facing down SURPRISE emergency deadline surgery next week.— Bree (half of @kitrocha) (@mostlybree) December 5, 2019
So some author friends banded together with me to help. 💕https://t.co/KG3ReK5spW pic.twitter.com/Hy4oWciX13
9. This made smile.
8. RomBkPod episode #113 is up so go have a listen!
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod episode #113 is now live and streaming on Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations! All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/R02WIRtKy1— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) December 4, 2019
7.#readRchat is ready for your nominations for best reads of 2019!
6. Y’all. I read this whole thread and Arby’s is the winner.
Do you want more meat?— Arby's (@Arbys) December 5, 2019
5. Kini sent me this and it made me LOL.
CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS REAL MY GODDDDD pic.twitter.com/4DaohOa2UH— helen (@oscarpoes) November 29, 2019
4. Rhapsody Baby Yoda is the best.
Baby Yoda Rhapsody pic.twitter.com/t5aAiE8SUS— égua™ (@a_demare) December 3, 2019
3. NPR released their top 350 recommendations for 2019. (I’ve read and enjoyed quite a lot of these.)
2. I just finished the upcoming (2/4) new release of Milla Vane’s (Meljean Brook) A Heart of Blood and Ashes and IT IS SO FREAKING GOOD OMG. Like best of list good, so pre-order it ASAP.
I stumbled across this on Twitter the other day and had to share. The making of the cover for book 2, A Touch of Stone and Snow.
1. I’m having a heart procedure to close a small hole in my heart done next Friday so I’d appreciate all the positive vibes, good thoughts, and well wishes y’all can send my way. I’ll be off work and laying around for six days afterward, so I hope to catch up on my reading and finally finish some of the series’ I started on Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Y’all have a wonderful weekend!