It’s Friday! It’s the last day of January (thank goodness)! It’s the weekend! We made it!
10. The look on this poor pup’s face. LOL
9. FINALLY! The movie trailer for Moira’s film, The Crows Have Eyes 3: The Crowening is here!
8. Speaking of Schitt’s Creek, did you know there is an online store that carries the Rose Apothecary line? (There is a tote set that I want so bad but every time I check it’s sold out.)
7. The author of The Witcher series did an interview with io9 and it was the best.
May we all aim to give as few fucks as Andrzej Sapkowski (author of The Witcher) does: https://t.co/qyEHrOKuJw— Chelsea Mueller (@ChelseaVBC) January 27, 2020
6. So I decided to watch a couple of episodes of The Expanse on Amazon Prime last week to see if I liked it and then it basically took over my life. Between my daughter being in town and my obsession over this show I didn’t get anything else done. This is THE BEST science fiction show I’ve watched in years and I can’t recommend it enough. The diversity of the cast, the excellent special effects, the world building… seriously, this show is so damn good and I’m mad at my self for waiting so long to check it out.
5. I have a different podcast for you guys today! (Although you should always check out @rombkpod on Twitter to see if they have new content up.) Kini talked about what she is anticipating and wanting to read next with the whattoreadnextblog.com and you should all go have a listen!
Last month I recorded an episode of What to Read Next Podcast with @lryamin. It was so much fun chatting about the books I love and want to read. I hope you’ll consider giving it a listen. Laura’s show notes include all the books I talked about. https://t.co/M5qcEIF1mn— Kini (@kinilei1) January 29, 2020
4. The Google ad for Black History Month is amazing.
3. I need one of these for my Delilah. LOL.
2. Frolic has the cover reveal for Sarah Smith’s newest release Simmer Down, which releases in October.
1. I will be playing catch up this weekend and doing all the things that I let go during my Expanse binge and my daughter’s visit from Florida. I have The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa on my Kindle and ready to read. Excited!
This has been a hard week for a lot of people and I want to send out love and strength to everyone who needs it.
I have a bonus for you this week because y’all deserve to see Jerry from Cheer mat talking people as they get to work! Have a wonderful weekend!
Jerry from Cheer “mat talks” people arriving at work pic.twitter.com/LJEZDKttiE— Netflix US (@netflix) January 29, 2020