10. Shondaland spoke with Ms. Bev about diversity in romance and I really enjoyed her thoughts. I had to share.
“Love is love. We all love. And the industry should reflect everyone.” https://t.co/x7xDjGwTJJ— Shondaland (@byshondaland) December 28, 2019
9. I missed this thread the first time around, thank goodness it came around again because IT IS THE BEST.
BIG IDEA : PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AS TOLD THROUGH SCHITT’S CREEK GIFS. PLEASE DISCUSS. pic.twitter.com/FD06WqCV5I— The Ripped Bodice (@TheRippedBodice) February 19, 2019
8. AND speaking of Schitt’s Creek, the final season begins NEXT WEEK. (this trailer had me all tearing up.)
7. Kini and I both follow The Best of Nextdoor and like to tag each other on the posts we find amusing. We’ve both decided that Debbie knows what’s up and we need to be friends with her.
6. Hmmmmm… that’s gonna be a no from me.
5. #RomBkPod has their first episode of the year up and ready for you to listen!
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod best of 2019 bonus episode is now live and filtering to Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, and TuneIn! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations! All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/uB7FL1qokK— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) January 1, 2020
4. My husband loved his new shirt. I know he looks kind of shocked here, but he really did like it. LOLOLOLOL.
3. Henry Cavill reading The Witcher.
2. I saw several authors I follow repost this favorite sci/fi novels of the decade post by @syfyfangrrls and I have to agree wholeheartedly with this list. They even mention some lesser known self-published series that I enjoy. (I can’t get the favorites post to embed without the Chris post attached, so enjoy your bonus Chrises.)
1. The holidays are over and I can go back to my regular schedule! Yay! For the first time EVER Tor books has approved me for a request through Netgalley, which has me convinced that 2020 is my year. I will be spending my weekend with the newest Seanan McGuire, Come Tumbling Down, which releases on Tuesday and I am beyond excited to read.
Have a wonderful weekend y’all!