10. Your weekend cute.
The change in expression is just too cute pic.twitter.com/rFhDTEvmis— Life on Earth (@planetpng) February 12, 2020
9. Y’all I’m an EFH. And also an A sometimes and I’m not even sorry about it. Sometimes a girl just has to skip to the end to make sure it’s all gonna be okay.
Okay, readers. Let’s talk. pic.twitter.com/j9UJjbpEqN— Mia Sosa (@miasosaromance) February 8, 2020
8. This makes me so happy.
Spinning Silver author Naomi Novik to launch epic new trilogy this fall https://t.co/7vjP6tS036— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) February 7, 2020
7. Has anyone read this book? The trailer looks amazing, but should I read the book before the movie releases?
6. A great article about Love’s Sweet Arrow, a romance dedicated bookstore in Chicago.
Thank you to @lovessweetarrow for their shout out to LUSH MONEY! Fantastic article from @raquelita and @forbes about how hard these romance lovers worked to bring an independent romance bookstore to Chicago: https://t.co/vEeXc5JScM— Angelina M. Lopez (@AngelinaMLo) February 12, 2020
5. #RomBkPod has their newest episode up and ready to listen!
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod ep #122 is now live & filtering to Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, & TuneIn! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations! All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/t8LqBmcy2m— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) February 12, 2020
4. Lucy Eden had a cover reveal for her latest release and I LOVE IT.
**COVER REVEAL**— Lucy Eden (@lucyedenauthor) February 10, 2020
BLIND DATE WITH A BOOK BOYFRIEND
free w/ a signed LE paperback: https://t.co/cpeJkCJgLn
“I’ve read enough romance novels to think that this was a great idea but I’ve also listened to enough episodes of My Favorite Murder to think the exact opposite.” pic.twitter.com/PoAnFZpU8w
3. What were your favorite Red Carpet looks this year?
2.Netflix dropped the Stranger Things 4 trailer today and all I can say is HOPPER IS ALIVE!
HOPPER IS ALIVE! https://t.co/4b4eMsZBkn— FV Angela 📚⚾️🏀🍷 (@fv_angela) February 14, 2020
1. I have a busy weekend, but I hope to sneak in some reading time. I just finished T. Kingfisher’s newest fantasy, Paladin’s Grace and I loved it. Now I think I’ll switch over to some contemporary romance and PNR. I have Love Hard by Nalini Singh and How to Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks on my Kindle and ready to go.
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!