10. Your weekend cute. Service dogs watching a musical as part of their training. Awwwwwww.
Actual photo of service dogs watching Billy Elliot The Musical as part of their behaving in a theater training.— TODD SPENCE (@Todd_Spence) February 21, 2020
My heart can’t take it pic.twitter.com/d7Gi6g246V
9. The Baby Yoda toys are officially here.
8. This sounds AMAZING.
The cat, as they say, is out of the bag. This is why I went to New Orleans, y’all. Female assassins! pic.twitter.com/uyModhQ3mm— Deanna Raybourn (@deannaraybourn) February 24, 2020
7. Have y’all seen this #TropeMadness bracket challenge by Sourcebooks?
We are so excited to launch #TropeMadness, a showdown of the genre’s most beloved tropes. We’ll be asking YOU to vote for your favorite tropes until there is only one left standing…dun dun dun.— Sourcebooks Casablanca (@SourcebooksCasa) February 24, 2020
Voting starts Monday! Start your predictions now. 👇 pic.twitter.com/C4QrH3ruDH
Here’s my bracket. What do y’all think? I kind of want Grumpy/Sunshine to make it to the finale, but I think Marriage of Convenience will overtake it and Forced Proximity will eventually be crowned Trope winner.
6. Alix E Harrow (The Ten Thousand Doors of January) had a cover reveal this week. I loved her last book so much I have already added this to my TBR.
GOOD MORNING!!! https://t.co/AFeVjZjox2— Alix E. Harrow (@AlixEHarrow) February 25, 2020
5. I follow Jess Michael’s on both Twitter and Instagram. Twitter for her books (which I enjoy) and Insta for pictures of her dog. Y’all. I can’t get enough of this handsome boy. He is the cutest. #Eltonnotjohn
4. #ReadChat is coming up again on March 7th and this time they are going to be talking about podcasts. Which romance (and not romance) podcasts do you listen to?
Hey friends, our next chat is coming in 7 March and we want to talk podcasts with you. They seem to be the hot new thing in romancelandia and we want to hear what you think of them. #readrchat— #readRchat (@readRchat) February 25, 2020
3. Speaking of Podcasts…
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 #RomBkPod ep #124 is now live & filtering to Apple, Google, Spotify, Stitcher, & TuneIn! Subscribe now so you don’t miss a single episode of #InclusiveRomance recommendations! All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/j1RlbWd5t3— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) February 26, 2020
2. Here for this.
1. This weekend I’m finishing up The House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Mass (it’s 800 pages and has taken me ALL WEEK to read) and starting the new Nalini Singh Love Hard. That’s it. That’s all I plan on doing this weekend. I need a nice, slow, easy couple of days to chill.
Have a great weekend!