10. Your weekend cute.
This baby donkey loves when dad brushes his teeth pic.twitter.com/yWSseeJ7ng— The Dodo (@dodo) April 24, 2020
9. I wasn’t expecting the end, but I feel it. LOL
I’ve watched this 10 times and it just gets better every time. pic.twitter.com/AwzdPUGBFQ— luke i am your mother (@MommaUnfiltered) April 19, 2020
8. People new to this social media thing, but doing their darnedest to figure it out, always make me smile.
7. Who needs Tom Hardy to read them a bedtime story?
6. This looks amazing.
Their love story spans more than 60 years.— Netflix (@netflix) April 22, 2020
So did their secret — until now.
A Secret Love premieres April 29 pic.twitter.com/UwYy2pHufF
5. Some of these are spot on, others not so much, but I had fun clicking through them.
4. Wait till you get to the end.
3. I love that all these fur babies have new homes.
2. Speaking of fur babies, I have a new grandpuppy. My son adopted Henry and he is a very good boy.
1. I’m about halfway through Starbreaker, book two in the Endeavor series by Amanda Bouchet, and it is so good I had to make myself put it down to do this post. I’ll have a review up next week. I have zero plans for this weekend other than read, try not to online shop, and find a way to not eat my way through the pantry and refrigerator. Wish me luck!