10. This thread is amazing. Trust me, you want to read it.
Emerson, my 11 year old, is on a bit of a wild ride with the @USPS and our local mail carrier, Doug.— Hugh Weber (@hughweber) May 2, 2020
And, I think there’s a deeper message to it all.
First, the backstory…
9. Is everyone aware of this? If you have kiddos at home I can’t think of anyone better to read them a bedtime story.
8. Which would you choose? I would pick travel and most likely end up in an Ilona Andrews or Nalini Singh world.
7. Speaking of Nalini Singh, have y’all seen the cover to Archangel’s Sun? Isn’t it gorgeous?
6. I was invited to join this new group on FB, View from my window and it’s connected me to people across the world. Some of the pictures on the posts people are sharing are magnificent. Check it out if you get a chance.
5. What the what? This might be one of the craziest thing on I’ve seen on the internet this week.
4. Who wants to make these for me?
3. Some bookish gifts for Mom this Mother’s Day.
2. Don’t forget to check out all the posts for #Rombklove this month. Have your one-click finger ready.
#Rombklove 2020 Archive Thread. Each day we will add a link to a spreadsheet with all of the previous day’s hashtagged tweets. These will also be linked to in our Rombklove 2020 central post https://t.co/jQlDaSr4cH— Ana Coqui (@anacoqui) May 2, 2020
1. And last, but not least, enjoy this bear playing in his bath.