10. A good doggo and his babies.
9. This grumpy cat’s face is one of my favorites things.
Kate Beckinsale’s videos with her very patient, grumpy looking cat is one of my favourite things about instagram pic.twitter.com/qhC2WrGwbN— Elizabeth May (@_ElizabethMay) May 17, 2020
8. Who knew about this?
7. Another good dad.
In order to entertain his daughter who is bored during quarantine they go to the garbage every day together — wearing different costumes.— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) May 17, 2020
6. I love this. I really, really love this.
5. Chloe Neill shared the cover for her next release and I was so intrigued I went and read the blurb and now I MUST HAVE IT.
I’m so thrilled to finally share @RovinaCaiArt‘s gorgeous cover for THE BRIGHT & BREAKING SEA, the first Captain Kit Brightling Novel.— Chloe Neill 🧛🏻♀️🐺 (@chloeneill) May 20, 2020
November 17, 2020 / Preorder: https://t.co/BzIqAAzf8c pic.twitter.com/S69fmbi5ej
4. My son has a new puppy and I can honestly say he would not have been this well behaved if I serenaded him by violin.
Decided to play a tune to welcome a new pup and well, we think he liked it. pic.twitter.com/AxJVkkbTIr— Emmett Scanlon (@Emmett_Scanlon) May 16, 2020
Unreal. || 🎥 instagram/bouboudesign_ pic.twitter.com/zBTrJRS30g— BET (@BET) May 18, 2020
2. I can’t wait ’till this comes out.
1. I did a tremendous amount of gardening during stay at home and I wanted to share how gorgeous my new hibiscus was last weekend.
Happy Friday everyone! Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!