These ppl found a baby goat trapped in a pit. They took him home & cared for him overnite.— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) September 10, 2020
The next day they tried to find the owner but had no luck. While looking – they found a group of goats with the same white fur.
Then this happened.
9. My dog would absolutely do this.
i think everyone’s goal in life should be to be as happy as this lab at the playground— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) September 6, 2020
8. And this…
My sister got a net to keep the dog in the back seat but she does not accept pic.twitter.com/LKFlOqBSBL— scythe holder (@metal_crab) September 7, 2020
7. And this…
6. And definitely this too.
When your lack of sheepdog experience is cruelly exposed on your first day.— Paul Bronks (@SlenderSherbet) September 7, 2020
📹: Imgur user WOBaskerville pic.twitter.com/aGXFgbbZoE
5. This is a fabulous post about the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh.
4. I guess ‘Best Of’ lists are already coming out even though it’s only September. 🤷🏻♀️ I have a few of these on my favorites list already. How many have you read?
Thrilled to see The Marriage Game on Insider’s best romance of 2020 list with so many wonderful diverse authors including @Sonali_Dev @SajniPatelBooks @NaliniSingh @KwanaWrites and more! https://t.co/TDbX365WSW— Sara Desai – The Marriage Game is LIVE! (@saradesaiwrites) September 8, 2020
3. I’m assuming everyone has seen the Dune trailer… here it is again.
2. #RomBkPod has their latest episode up and ready to listen.
📣 N O W L I V E 📣 Welcome back! This week host @anacoqui & special guest author @PrisOliveras introduce our #RomBkPod September theme Friends to Lovers & chat #LatinxRomance. All links in profile. pic.twitter.com/0kxw0PggET— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) September 9, 2020
1. I plan on making these this weekend and reading The Roommate by Rosie Danan. That’s it! That’s my plan!
Have a great weekend y’all!