10. I spent way too much time watching TikTok videos this week.
9. a MEATY UROLOGIST lol
She’s gone and done it again 😂😭 pic.twitter.com/LUG93MslHr— Josh Dixon (@JoshDixonTweets) October 20, 2020
7. This makes her a queen now, right?
Welp.— Hillary Monahan (@HillaryMonahan) October 20, 2020
We ride at dawn, I think? https://t.co/ocnRtTNdYR
6. This is a cool feature. Check out what words made their debut in the year you were born.
Which words first appeared in print the year you were born?— Merriam-Webster (@MerriamWebster) October 19, 2020
Time travel with us:https://t.co/eX0PXxhe15
5. Y’ALL, I am so excited about this.
Project X Entertainment Acquires Feature Rights To Mia Sosa Bestseller ‘The Worst Best Man’ https://t.co/z7zwwviaLn— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) October 22, 2020
4. It’s the holiday romance time of year and just in case you were looking for ideas of what to read… here you go.
Wait. A list of holiday books including titles by @thebestjasmine @Jodie_Griffin @ladrianaherrera @LJSilverman1 Christina Lauren and … me??? Wait. Am I dreaming? Probably. Am I thrilled? Absolutely!! https://t.co/2wW4FWz5zG— stac-eee!-y agdern wrote #miraclesandmenorahs (@nystacey) October 19, 2020
3. I know everyone is excited for The Bridgertons coming to Netflix in December. But, have you met the entire cast?
2. Cover Reveal! 😍
1. Speaking of covers… here’s Book Riot’s best book covers of 2020.
Incredibly proud and humbled to top Book Riots List of The Best Book Covers of 2020 (the real achievement goes to @quicunquevult for creating these incredible characters and to Art Director Dawn Adams of @SourcebooksCasa for taking a chance on me)💖💖💖https://t.co/WC9gw8Znnk— Elizabeth Turner Stokes (@EStokesCreative) October 19, 2020
Bonus! (Just in case you were wondering the proper way to wear your masks.)
This is the greatest thing I’ve seen all day. pic.twitter.com/nEhTAN5X7U— Rebecca Shabad (@RebeccaShabad) October 22, 2020
2nd Bonus: Leaving y’all with this reminder that…
It’s Friday! We made it! My hubby turns 47 tomorrow so we plan on having a nice dinner at home and relaxing.
I hope your weekend is wonderful.