We are just going straight to the cute animal videos first. I feel like we need it after this week.
10. We are all Potato.
Oh my GOD pic.twitter.com/kgsQmKta9h— Zach Mullis (@zmullis) November 9, 2020
9. I loved reading the comments on this tweet. LOL
Guess who decided to eat the inkjet cartridge? pic.twitter.com/qYWpemcRBZ— Dave M (@SpotTheLoon2010) November 16, 2020
8. Who doesn’t need to watch a bunch of baby goats getting in line for their daily hugs?
Baby goats waiting for their time to be hugged pic.twitter.com/IYESBrGG0s— Freaking Awesome (@freak1ngawesome) November 18, 2020
7. HE BUILT THEM THEIR OWN GARDEN AND TINY PICNIC TABLE.
The tiny picnic table! 🥺🥰 pic.twitter.com/MOinGmMw3F— Anne Wheaton (@AnneWheaton) November 14, 2020
6. Even FedEx drivers are ready for the holiday season.
FedEx drivers getting ready for the holiday season pic.twitter.com/Uh5dpg6b9E— Icculus The Brave (@FirenzeMike) November 16, 2020
5. Y’all. A thread of Tom Ellis as Romance book covers.
Tom Ellis is so damn sexy.
Following in the footsteps of the great Thread Makers of Romancelandia, I tried my hand at creating a Tom Ellis as Romance Novels thread in light of the fact that today is his birthday and he is one of my favorite *cough* thirst trap *cough* actors. So let’s get to it. @astarte73 pic.twitter.com/g78QkN6HZP— Sera Taíno 💗💜💙 🇵🇷 (@serataino) November 19, 2020
3. There is a Bridgerton Fan event happening this Sunday, the 22nd.
On Sunday November 22nd, join Julia Quinn and Bridgerton series showrunner Chris Van Dusen for a virtual event like no other! Hear the inside scoop on the upcoming Bridgerton Netflix series from the two people that know it best. Plus, the team has a few virtual surprises in store – all exclusive to this event!
Click on this link to sign up for the virtual event:
2. Don’t forget that the Romancing the Runoff auction runs through November 24th.
1. I got nothing for #1, but HAPPY FRIDAY! It’s Kini’s turn at Top Ten next week so have a Happy Thanksgiving y’all!