It’s been a good week. A really good week.
10. I love this thread.
9. Such beautiful words, I am in awe of her talent.
FULL AMANDA GORMAN POEM:— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 20, 2021
“We will raise this wounded world into a wondrous one … There is always light, if only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.”
The 22-year-old is the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history: https://t.co/SIPU57hEKH pic.twitter.com/X4JQZO8rlY
8. He’s back.
7. A thread in case you need some cuteness in your life right now.
Animals interrupting wildlife photographers. A thread:— Joaquim Campa (@JoaquimCampa) January 17, 2021
1. 📸 Dan Dinu pic.twitter.com/FYfohHAucq
6. It’s official! More Bridgerton is coming. (heh)
Prepare for another social season. Bridgerton is returning for season two, only on Netflix. pic.twitter.com/yqapEULKz4— Bridgerton (@bridgerton) January 21, 2021
5. Oh, to be that spoon…
4. Just in case you haven’t heard, THERE WILL BE TWO MORE JULIE AND DEREK BOOKS AND I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.
3. Cover reveal! This one sounds good.
Don’t mind us. We’re swooning over the cover of Never Fall for Your Fiancee by @VirginiaHeath_, the first in a historical rom-com series. Warning: hilarity and swooning will ensue.😍 –https://t.co/oNPxH6kgmT pic.twitter.com/TVXDWOwarm— SMP Romance (@SMPRomance) January 21, 2021
2. David Rose sweaters as IKEA products. LOL
David Rose sweaters and shirts as IKEA products, a thread pic.twitter.com/hv0iXinGqz— Laura Turner 🌈 (@laura898) January 4, 2021
1. Leaving you with some sweet inspiration to take with you into the weekend.
Yup. This is the one 🥺 pic.twitter.com/64rYTc99UB— Kassie Dunnihoo (@KassieDunnihoo) January 21, 2021
It’s Friday! We made it! Have the most wonderful weekend ever!