Top Ten is back this week!
10. This was all over my Twitter feed Wednesday, which means I’m probably following all the right people.
9. Here for all the TikTok nerd traps.
8. I’m not sure how I missed this song, but I’m glad Melinda reposted so I could watch it over and over.
It's been almost a year since I discovered this song and I still listen to it regularly https://t.co/nSL7v64t8g— Melinda, no 🥄 only 🔪 (@MelindaEdits) March 5, 2021
7. I love him. He cracks me up.
internet drama part 5: 15,000 pound horse 🐴 pic.twitter.com/IUlx4kgxCX— Lubalin (@lubalin_vibe_co) March 11, 2021
6. Just you know, as an FYI. I feel like people need to know this. It’s a children’s story, but also since I’ve decided I am an official Rege-Jean Page fangirl I will post new info as needed.
5. Marked under, Shit You Should Definitely Care About.
Rebekah Weatherspoon’s ‘Cowboys of California’ Trilogy Optioned for TV (Exclusive) https://t.co/OjfUozkWWE— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 12, 2021
Finally, it's official. Frederator Studios (Adventure Time, Castlevania, etc) has acquired the rights to develop a new, original ANIMATED series based on the Parasol Protectorate series. https://t.co/jxTvZ7paU8— gailcarriger (@gailcarriger) March 10, 2021
3. Grumpy/Sunshine is one of my favorite tropes and Melinda is here for you with some recs.
📣 N O W L I V E 📣— RomBkPod: Inclusively Yours (@rombkpod) March 15, 2021
Worth the wait! Start off the week right with host @MelindaEdits & special guest author @acosmistmachine as they analyze the Grumpy/Sunshine trope in #RomBkPod ep #222
LISTEN NOW: https://t.co/TaD6S3DNix pic.twitter.com/y17X9q9WTS
2. Cover Reveal Time!
🧡 A LOT LIKE ADIÓS COVER REVEAL! 💙— A Lot Like Alexis Daria 🇵🇷💕 (@alexisdaria) March 11, 2021
The Primas of Powers are back! Now it’s Michelle’s heart on the line when she reconnects with an old friend in the Bronx for a second chance at love.https://t.co/um6d54W1O2
Illustration: Bo Feng Lin
Design: Elsie Lyons pic.twitter.com/J5ccHPHzwE
Alex is a falling star. Lauren's job is to catch him. But what happens when a no-nonsense woman meets a way-too-charming pain in the ass?— Olivia Dade (@OliviaWrites) March 12, 2021
Expect chaos. Filthy fanfic. Also: true love. ♥
To preorder, here's where to go! https://t.co/Shet4VhSBr pic.twitter.com/ghU0hu3AqE
1. I finally finished The Murderbot Diaries series by Martha Wells (loved) and decided my weekend read will be Wild Women and the Blues by Denny S. Bryce. My birthday was last weekend (yay!), and it fell on Daylight Savings Time (boo), so I’m going to spend the whole weekend playing catch up and trying to finally figure out what time it is.
Y’all have a great weekend!