10. HE BUILT HER A READING ROOM. *happy sigh*
*sigh* ❤️ true love ❤️ *sigh* https://t.co/yqYaeXP9y1— Valerie Woods (@vcwoods24) March 31, 2021
9. This entire thread is glorious.
This is just a pretty damn spectacular story.— The Hoarse Whisperer (@TheRealHoarse) March 30, 2021
We begin with our hero, Austyn Farrell, locked down and bored a year ago.
So he made a music video out on his street and posted it on TikTok.
8. I fell down the #VisibleWomen rabbit hole the other day and let me tell you… the talent is amazing.
7. Brendan Fraiser was trending on Twitter this week, I think a tweet by @Charlotte_Stein started it all, and all the love made me so happy.
6. More Lucifer is coming! The body (and the mind) are more than ready.
Here to share some exciting news that you definitely did not already know:— Netflix (@netflix) March 29, 2021
Season 5B of Lucifer premieres May 28! pic.twitter.com/JFWx9ecH9X
5. Your Llama content for the day.
4. OMG the cuteness.
This is Sisu. He kept breaking into a dollar general to steal this purple unicorn. He tried so often they had to lock the doors and call animal control. Before the responding officer took him to the shelter, she bought it for him. Now he, and the unicorn, have been adopted. 14/10 pic.twitter.com/hjGpdwpHdg— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) March 27, 2021
3. She’s a better cook than I am. LOL.
We all need this recipe. Clearly pic.twitter.com/ZAPNKpL1N7— Mikki Kendall (@Karnythia) March 24, 2021
2. Melanie shared this with the Smexy crew and I. AM. DYING.
This is a gift and we don’t deserve it. pic.twitter.com/DgzC2Q66sV— Simon Ward (@simonjward) April 1, 2021
1. For all the A Court of Thorn and Roses fans. (I’m begging the universe to make this a good adaptation.)
Ron Moore Developing ‘A Court of Thorns and Roses’ Fantasy Series at Hulu https://t.co/2ttcCsyDrd— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 26, 2021
Happy Friday! Happy Easter! Have a wonderful weekend!