10. Fair warning for Top Ten today. It is full of mantitty and ‘arm porn’, and more mantitty. For example, dirty Joe Manganiello…
(I love how everyone is staring at his crotch. Channing looks impressed. LOL)Yeah, we have a lot to talk about. First let’s get to some book news.
The 2012 Lori Foster Reader/Author Get Together has come and gone. I love this weekend. One of the most casual, laid back conferences you can go to. I got to meet tons of bloggers and had a great time meeting authors. I spent an hour listening to Jill Shalvis and HelenKay Dimon talk about their favorite fictional and real life heroes. FUN! I spent an hour with Sue Grimshaw and others talking about what we love and hate in romance books. Carly Phillips was so fab to talk with. I loved chatting with Shiloh Walker and Piper Trace gave me a dish towel, in case I needed it after reading one of her books *grins* And seriously, Monica Burns is the hit of this party. If you want to laugh, sit by her. (I’m totally missing tons of people…just go next year, and you can experience it all!)
Above, Jen and I posed with some sexy men of the cardboard variety.
8. Victoria Dahl has released the cover of her next release, Close Enough to Touch. This is the first book in her new series, set in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I love her books. Releases in late August. To read more, go here.
7. Fact – I love it when a hero pleasures himself in a romance book. (You can pretend Joe M is pleasuring his big….ax HERE. See #5 for more). I’ve been known to buy books on this moment alone. *ahem* So when I heard Tori was writing a post about this for Heroes & Heartbreakers, I got excited. The post is now up, you can see it HERE. I think we need a master list started….
6. Forever has a few deals running now through July 2nd. Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt is now $1.99. This is the first book in her Maiden Lane series – a favorite series of mine. Book four, Thief of Shadows comes out later this month, so now is your chance to catch up! While these books can be read as stand alones, I think you will get more out of it reading it as a series. Elizabeth Hoyt writes great sex, y’all. No lie. Book 1 and 2 are really good. Book 3 features a river pirate (one of my favorite heroes of 2011) and in Thief of Shadows, we have a *cough* virgin hero *COUGH*. There isn’t much in life I like more than a virgin hero. Well maybe a virgin hero pleasuring himself….
5. (Have I used enough Joe M pics in this post?) This past weekend, MTV had their annual Movie Awards. I was too busy watching Game of Thrones to watch it, but I missed my Magic Mike boys on stage. Don’t worry though! You can see the video right HERE. (scroll down). Oh to be Elizabeth Banks…
More Magic Mike news – new trailer is up:
Is it June 29th yet? (for more pics go here)
Damn it! Moobs with a baby. My ovaries EXPLODED. Well, first I humped the TV, then my ovaries exploded. Then my husband forbid me to watch this show.
And then…..and then Khaleesi LEAVES. Don’t leave the moooooobs Khaleesi!
Damn I love her. She is so fierce and ruthless. I’m dying for the next season already. (And maybe more Khal Drogo dreams. Sex dreams preferably)
Thank you Penny for opening my eyes to this. AND, Jeremy Renner is going to be in the new Bourne movie coming out. Squeak!!!!
Fine! His butt. You guys are so demanding.
His butt even has its own Facebook Page. Don’t ask me how I find these things.
2. Michael Fassbender, has grown a beard. Oh sweet jesus. A ginger beard. Even better, he was on The Daily Show with John Stewart stroking his beard. *bites lip* Go HERE to see it.
1. I’m off camping this weekend. Think of me while you guys lounge around in comfort and I’m sleeping with bugs and raccoons! If I don’t show up online on Monday, be sure to heed the above advice! (thanks Nat!)