10. No Christmas miracles in my house this year. (link)
9. Jeaniene Frost has released the cover for book two in her Night Prince series, Twice Tempted, set to release March 26th. A few notes – she has now said this series will be a trilogy. Also, the next Bones and Cat book, Up From the Grave is coming winter 2013 (hoooooooray). I’m not really a fan of this cover, nor the step back -
I mean…come on. But..I did enjoy book one, so I’ll definitely be reading this one.
8. I posted yesterday the Top Ten Reasons you should read Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn. One of the reasons is because he has a pierced peen. A pierced winkie. A pierced dangly bit. His pork sword has something extra at the tip! When I mentioned this on Twitter, I got a lot of interest.
7. In case you missed it, Fiction Vixen has a great post on the Iced release party in NOLA, but even better, a recap of the Q&A done with Karen Marie Moning. Highlights:
Will we ever get Barrons POV again? KMM: ” He is the hardest POV to write so probably not, but never say never. It depends if he talks to me.
She wouldn’t answer “Why does Barrons hate the Fae so much?” She said it WILL be explained in further stories
We may never meet all of the 9, but we will learn more about a few! (Mandi wants them ALL to get books. LOL)
Some of the main characters will die in the next 5 books (Mandi says – Jo, right? *wink*)
* Dani’s Father is irrelevant. She confirmed that it is NOT Ryoden. (Thank the sweet universe!!!!!!)
Much more HERE.
It’s Movember y’all. The video above made me LOL. Thanks Claudia! In the words of the official website – “Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in the US and around the world. With their Mo’s, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.”
Every Movember, my husband chooses to grow a full beard (I don’t complain ladies – he actually always has a beard, but it gets extra full in November) but this Movember he is taking it one step further. You see here how Becks has the full beard but it’s made a break with his mustache?
Hubs is going for this look. This excites me. I think he needs to practice his smoldering look as well. And it’s all for a great cause. Go HERE to read more about Movember and see how to donate.
5. People Magazine has released their Sexiest Man Alive 2012 issue. It’s Channy Tay Tay for the win! Now I love me some Channy. But I saw a picture later in the week that made Channy look like a little 12 year old. We will get to it in a minute. I do love to watch him dance though. Also, why is he wearing a shirt in that pic? SIGH People Magazine. #Fail. (lose the pants too).
In other sexy man breaking news:
GQ has named Chris Hemsworth the Man of the Year. Yes, I loved him as Thor, but I say we can’t give him this title until we actually see his big hammer. The real deal.
And finally, Salon has named their Sexiest Man of 2012:
Minnesota Vikings punter, Chris Kluwe. Yes he is a cutie, but even better he is very outspoken for marriage equality. Same-sex marriage just passed in my home state of Maryland this election (HOORAY!!!) and I find anyone this passionate about equal rights, very sexy indeed.
(oh hey, Ryan Lochte was in the sexiest man alive issue too..don’t want to deflate anyone’s lady boners though.)
4. Wait! I’m not done with sexy men yet! People Magazine also gave us the sexiest man by State. Maryland gets Edward Norton, who I find a great actor…sexy? Eh. It’s not fair Hawaii gets Jason Momoa!! Or Texas get Matt Bomer! South Dakota – you get Tom Brokaw. Lucky ducks!
Go HERE for full list and see which sexy man your state gets.
3. Now for MY pick of the sexiest man. Or at least the sexiest picture I’ve seen this year. Joe Manganiello tweeted this pic of himself as he films the movie Ten.
Oh sweet universe!!! Joe M. I’ve been a bad, bad girl – come hunt me down.And everyone has been making fun of his cornrows. LADIES. Look south of the hair. The good stuff takes place down below. Rawr. He is now the wallpaper and lock screen on my phone. My lady bits tingle every time I turn my phone on now.
2. So I know I talk about Jon Hamm a lot. This isn’t a problem, is it? I didn’t think so. Anyway, last week I posted that Jon’s girlfriend told him he wasn’t allowed to go out in public anymore without underwear because he can’t contain the free swinging beast of a peen he has. What a bitch! (I kid I kid – I don’t).
But The Hammaconda made ANOTHER appearance this week. This time it appears Mr Hamm may have had a few too many cocktails, and he was…swinging to the right. You can see for yourself HERE. It’s a free country Jon Hamm! You burn those undies and let the Hammaconda roam free, fine sir.
Have a great Friday!!!