I have a little bit of everything in this post – paranormal, UF, historical, m/m, but it’s all romance so let’s get to it:
- JR Ward is almost done Love Mine – hooray! I updated my info with a few small bits she released on her message boards. Have I mentioned I am excited for this book? ;)
- If you are a fan of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning and don’t receive her newsletter than you are missing out! Reason I mention this is that I just received her November letter and there is nothing super big to report, but I have a feeling we will soon be getting exerpts from Shadowfever (the fifth and final book) and you don’t want to miss out on those! The newsletter usually comes out at the end of the month. You will know when it arrives in my inbox by my loud, obnoxious SQUEEEE! And if you have not read this series yet, starting with Darkfever, get your booty to the bookstore. For realsies ;)
- Want an update on Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs? Go HERE.
- I’m a huge fan of Ilona and Gordon Andrews’ Magic series. They have a really fun blog that they update on a regular basis. They not only give you a really good insight into their writing process, but they are funny! Check it out. Plus, they released the cover of their fifth Magic book – Magic Bleeds. Look up and right for a pic of it.
- Erotic Horizon is hosting 2010’s Erotic Romance Reading Challenge. The rules are pretty lax, which always appeals to me in a challenge. I am definitely up for it, are you?
- Speaking of romance, I found a “new to me” blog this past week – Erotic Romance Reader. I love it! Great reviews (love her high five, low five system), great book talk, and hawt pictures. I’ve been back every day :)
- Finally, I have found a new favorite series, the PsyCop series by Jordan Castillo Price. It is a m/m mystery romance series. Victor Bayne is psychic, he can hear and sometimes talk to ghosts. He is paired up with a stiff, a cop without and psychic abilities and together, along with other psy/stiffs they solve murders. His lover is a stiff from a different distritct, Jacob Marks. I am in love with Vic. I find him somewhat reminiscent of Josh Lanyon’s Adrien English, but he is even more self depricating and lonesome than Adrien. These books make me laugh, and the romance between Vic is Jacob is verra steamy – but progresses at a nice slow pace. I love them – I bought them all on my Kindle but I just ordered them all in print. Yes – double buying strikes again!