10. Top Ten might look a little different today. I can’t keep going willy nilly with the copy and pasting of images. No matter how hairy the moobs are! I can’t just throw images onto this post. They are not my images to share. (read more here). BUT – I can still link to hairy moobs.
And, (I think) I can still post movie/tv stills (OMG Matt Bomer above! Go HERE to see much more), movie posters, and sites like US Magazine that has a ‘share’ button, I may use those images. So there will be images, but for some you may have to click the link, enjoy the view, and then come back here for comment.
9. RWA is currently happening out in Anaheim, California. For everyone there, I hope you are having an awesome time. For those who aren’t there, I recommend following the #rwa12 hash tag on Twitter. Authors and other attendees are sharing pics, stories and just overall fun tweets. And lots of shoes! Everyone talks about shoes at RWA. Those are Nora Roberts’ feet above. Visit her Facebook for more of her fab shoes.
8. A few deals and contests: You can enter to win one of 25 arcs of Kresley Cole’s new YA book, Poison Princess (out this October). The giveaway is only open a few more days.
Fiction Vixen has a post with deals on Cowboy Books!
7. Leanna Renee Hieber has announced she will be writing a new series! In her words:
Introducing the ETERNA FILES (working series title): A quirky, character-driven Gaslamp Fantasy saga set in 1882 New York and London, following two eccentric, unclassified governmental agencies during a paranormal arms race for immortality between the US and England
This sounds cute. Her previous Strangely Beautiful Trilogy, is a favorite of mine.
6. First line of Lover At Last –
“Now THAT is a motherfuckin’ whip!”
Is it March 26th yet?????
“The smell of a freshly printed book is the best smell in the world.” Karl Lagerfeld
5. You guys, we can now smell like a new book (or maybe an old book). You know that smell when you open up a book (let’s all take a moment and sniff), well now you can smell like that yourself. I am dying to smell this. I want to spray it around my living room. It can be yours for $98. (Thanks Has for the link!)
4. Are you dying to know who won the Most Sexiest Vegetarian of 2012? I know you are. His name is Zachary Koval. Are we all going to eat more veggies for dinner tonight? As Zachary says, “No animals were harmed in the making of this body.” Haha. Go HERE to see all his photos.
3. We need to discuss the model/actor Derek Theler. First of all, he is 6’5. OH HI. Looking at pics in THIS post, he is verra fine on the eyes. We can’t hold it against him that he is in a show called Baby Daddy, which just looks….horrid. And the sucking of the thumb in the promo pic, really? Quick, look at him lighting a ciggie with a blow torch. Ok, all better.
I did find a Funny or Die video, where Katherine Heigl hates balls, which is actually really funny. But Derek Theler shows up in his undies and a bowtie towards the end.
2. The Olympics start tonight. I LOVE the Olympics. Even better, you can sign up to get email alerts 30 minutes prior to your favorite athlete, or event so you don’t miss it. Living in Maryland, we are big Michael Phelps fans! So I have my alerts set so I don’t miss his events (his first medal event will be tomorrow night). NBC has a ton of stuff on their site so you have to wade through it all to find what you want, but here is the link.
She loves her Aunt Mandi. Damn it! Have a happy Friday everyone!