10. We are diving right into the Top Ten today with animal cracker naughtiness. I hope you can handle it. Link.
9. Yes, I’m obsessed with this book. So here are more details that I’ve found this week. From RT Magazine:
“There are others in the Fever World having the sex Dani’s too young for in Iced.” (Hooray for this! Is it Christian I wonder? Another of Ryoden and Barrons’ “friends?”)
Iced begins a week before Shadowfever ends, with chp 1 opening the morning after Cruce gets iced beneath the abbey. (I love that it is picking up exactly where the Fever series ends)’
“You haven’t seen the last of Mac and Barrons. Their most dangerous battles are yet to come.” (BARRONS. Want more.)
Karen Marie Moning also posted a short excerpt from Iced this week.
8. JR Ward is singing at the Barnes & Noble in Cincinnati at 2pm tomorrow to celebrate the release of Rapture. Most importantly,she has said on her Facebook that she will be answering Qhuay questions! So who is going and will tweet me all the details?? I will beg if I have to. ;)
7. Ilona Andrews has said book six of their Kate Daniel series (final one?) will be titled Magic Rises (out next year). They are also releasing some free fiction, called Innkeeper Chronicles, they are posting it chapter by chapter. Read it HERE.
6I just finished season one of Friday Night Lights. Obsessed. This show was made for me. Clear eyes, Full hearts, Can’t Lose! By the way, Riggins is mine. MINE. I claim him, y’all can’t have him. That’s just the way it is. Did anyone else wish you were his neighbor, when he started having that affair? Just me?
5. Sweet baby jesus Hugh Jackman. He is filming The Wolverine, the fifth time he has played this character. Do you think he getting better with each one? Is that photoshopped? Does it matter? *shakes head no* Just use those claws on us baby!
4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt may not be Channy Tay Tay, but I found his dance moves to be quite good on Saturday Night Live this past week. It also made me yearn for more nakey Channy. Also, my yearning makes me talk/type weird. CHANNY! NAKEY! LIKEY!
Magic Mike is out on DVD 10/23.
3. Warrior alert! David Goggins, a Navy SEAL (a real one! Not a fictional one!)attempted yesterday to do pull-ups for 24 hours straight, to both set a Guinness record and to raise money for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation. Dude – have you ever tried just doing one pull-up? It’s horrible. LOL. He took a break after 13 hours to eat a burger. He ended up doing 2,588 before he injured his wrist and couldn’t go any further. I say, well done David Goggins! I of course had to internet stalk him. I found this really great article about what he has accomplished HERE. Check out the videos at the bottom of that article too. You go David Goggins!
You go. (Thanks Pamela for the link)
2. I broke out the hot cider this week (Nom!) and now I think I’m going to make these with the kidlets this weekend. Recipe found at Full Fork Ahead. They look so cute!
1. I’m not jealous of y’all that has the iPhone 5. Really. I’m not. ;)
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!