10. And this is why I heart Christina Dodd so much. Mandi often tweets “Bat Signal” when she needs me. When I mentioned that a peen signal was more our speed, Christina stepped up to the plate and delivered.
9. The internet went insane when rumors flew around claiming Durex was releasing a ‘pumpkin spice” flavored condom. Durex claimed pretty quick it was a joke but still…I admit to being a little curious. I think double chocolate soy latte with whip cream and sprinkles would make an awesome flavored condom.
8. Via Go Fug Yourself. Madame Toussaud’s celebrated Prince Harry’s 30th b-day with a lifelike wax tribute to him. Wow. Does he/it look real or WHAT? I kind of wish they would have immortalized the scene from Vegas. Heh. I wonder what the punishment is for humping and/or feeling up wax is.
DON’T JUDGE ME!
FREE-The Wild’s Call by Jeri Smith-Ready. Fans of Smith-Ready’s Aspect of Crow’s Trilogy will enjoy this informative prequel.
$.99- Master of Hearts: A Domination And Submission Romance Anthology. Nine erotic romance novellas of domination and carnal pleasure. w00T!
4. I am a HUGE Sons Of Anarchy and Charlie Hunnam fan so naturally I watched the almost 2 hour season opener Tuesday. O.M.G. If you aren’t watching this then I have to question our friendship. THIS is MC 1%-er madness that so many authors try to capture by don’t quite hit the mark. Main reason being that the show’s creator has absolutely NO ISSUES with killing the HEA. In fact, he has no issues with killing anybody. I predict this last season will blow our ever loving freaking minds. We get anger, revenge, lies, nekkidness, and violence…and that was in the first 5 minutes. Eric Grove writes up an interesting and thought provoking analysis for Bleeding Cool of the series as a whole and what may be in store for fans this season.
3. Were you a The Baby-Sitters Club fan as a pre teen? Buzzfeed does a funny meme about some unknown facts about the series, the covers, and the author.
2. Confession time. I’m not an Olive Garden fan but I do enjoy their salads and breadsticks. Apparently though, there are some HARD CORE fans out there as this recent promo deal from Olive Garden proves. Olive Garden has started the “Never Ending Pasta Pass” or what I affectionately like to call “the heart attack waiting to happen pass.” Only 1,000 issued-each $100 dollar pass buys you seven weeks of all you can eat pasta, salad, bread, and soft drinks. Seven whole weeks of subpar pasta dishes and bag salads. Be still my heart. These cards got SO MUCH hype, people bought them up and started selling them on ebay for record bids of $499. Really? Olive Garden has come back and issued the statement that these cards are non transferable but it’s too late, the new darling of the black market is pasta. Via Washington Post.
1. Curious to know what the top ten bestest in the whole wide world kisses are? Fear not my lip lock fanatics, ChaCha has a list AND pictures. According to ChaCha, the Basic French Kiss, Playful Bite, and The Sustained Surprise are in the top 3 more sexiests. Frankly, I was a little grossed out by #4-The Sweet Swap. They describe this as…’If you have a sweet tooth or just want to have a good laugh, try the candy swap kiss. Put a mint, fruity-flavored gum, or a piece of chocolate on your tongue and then start french kissing. Pass the candy back and forth as you go, and enjoy the sweet sensation.” Ewwwww. It’s bad enough I have to swap spit but my gum too? Forget it.