10. Not to make it easy for the bad guys….but…. (link)
9. JR Ward had her Beast signing this past weekend and did a Q&A. Liza was nice enough to post the transcript for us! Highlights:
The Chosen is the next BDB book – Xcor and Layla’s book! For as much as I used to not like Layla, I enjoy her now and I want her to get down and dirty with Xcor!
Also – Lassiter is going to be the next Scribe Virgin? Oh my.
8. Archangel’s Heart, the next Guild Hunter book by Nalini Singh, now has a blurb:
One of the most vicious archangels in the world has disappeared. No one knows if Lijuan is dead or has chosen to Sleep the long sleep of an immortal. But with her lands falling into chaos under a rising tide of vampiric bloodlust, a mysterious and ancient order of angels known as the Luminata calls the entire Cadre together to discuss the fate of her territory.
Accompanying her archangelic lover Raphael to the Luminata compound, guild hunter-turned-angel Elena senses that all is not as it seems. Secrets echo from within the stone walls of the compound, and the deeper Elena goes, the uglier the darkness. But neither Raphael nor Elena is ready for the brutal truths hidden within—truths that will change everything Elena thinks she knows about who she is…
Nothing will ever be the same again.
I’m so ready!!
7. Ladies and gents – do you need your windows or siding cleaned? Look no further then Men in Kilts. For reals!
Pretty sure my house is verra dirty!!
6. When Gordon Ramsay makes donuts and gives us all a foodgasm. (or maybe even more). “I get so excited every time I make donuts.” We do too Mr. Ramsey. We do too.
And then he says things like this:
“Squeeze. Push in. And fill.”
He even moans for us at the 5:30 mark.
I always say I want to read dirty Gordon Ramsay as a romance hero. Until then, I’ll just watch this. (thank u Suleikha)
5. Tessa Bailey has been giving us Facebook goodness with her little installments of #PoutyManBear. You can read them Here. Fun. (and I need PoutyManBear to be a full-length hero. KThx).
4. Your Friday cute. (my cats would be vomiting and clawing the skin off my face).
3. There is a new Kindle coming – The Oasis. I love a new Kindle but at $289…I love my Paperwhite. LOL. This one is thinner and suppose to have a longer battery life among other things. It releases 4/27.
1.It MIGHT get to 70 degrees Sunday. *clings to the sun* The husband I have started watching season one of The Americans…and we are pretty hooked, so that will be in our future. And yard work. *boo hiss* And wine *cheers!* I’m starting a dirty baseball hero book – if it pans out, I’ll post it for Smex Scene Sunday. Happy Weekend!
**Edited to add: My dirty baseball book was Tori’s smex scene sunday last week. So never mind! *hangs head*