10. Keanu and crew will be back for Matrix 4. My movie secret shame is that I have never seen any of the Matrix movies. I tried to watch the first one, on VHS no less, and about 15 minutes in I had no idea what was going on and had to turn it off. But I know many, many folks like Keanu.
9. Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich– Have y’all seen folks on the interwebz talking about this? Well Popeye’s launched a chicken sandwich. WaPo says it’s excellent. Kini says it’s just fine and needed less pickles and more mayo.
8. Fresh from the ‘Gram- Eight Kisses- Eight All New Tales of Holiday Romance. A collection of Hanukkah centric holiday stories. I am here for this. It is already available for pre-order.
7. Starbucks Spiked Matte Tumbler– I follow this account on IG called For the Love of Pixie Dust. Gabi takes plastic cups from Starbucks and covers them with Disney themed vinyl. I am not even a Disney fan but I just looking at this cups. Don’t judge me. Anyway, earlier this week I saw her post these matte spiked Starbucks tumblers and all I can think of is how weird they will feel.
6. Alyssa Cole Audible original The A.I. Who Loved Me– Cole has an Audible original out in December. They released the cover earlier this week and it looks so cute. I will be saving one of my Audible credits for this.
5. Frolic posted a list of 5 Historical Romance Webcomics and they are beautiful. Check them out if you haven’t seen them already.
4. The Great Hack– Thanks to Angela I watched this documentary on Netflix. It’s about how data was used in the last U.S. election. If anyone needs me, please don’t look for me on Facebook. Where I will probably keep my profile active (my family likes to share pictures) but I probably won’t be posting there anymore. Has anyone else seen this?
3. Practical Magic is getting a prequel at HBO. Another movie secret shame. I have never seen the movie in its entirety. But I know it is well loved.
2. Dancing With the Stars– The new cast was announced and I am really torn if I should watch or not. I think Karamo will do really well. But Spicer, ugh. Why?! I’ve also heard rumors (on the interwebz) that they made some changes to the voting after Bobby Bones, who was NOT the best dancer, won the last season. Any DWTS fans here? Are you excited about this season?
1. My sister sent me the link for this app called Dipsea. It’s described as “Short, sexy audio stories and guided sessions.” It has free and paid sections. I am cheap but I am going to check out the free section and see what it offers. At first glance it kind of seems like Wattpad, but with audio.
Y’all we made it to Friday! We have been having a heat wave in Maryland but this weekend is supposed to be in the low 80’s. I am really forward to it. I hope that you have an amazing weekend and get to do something just for you! Kitty Scarlett didn’t make the cut this week, but feel free to follow me on Instagram where I post pictures of her DAILY in my stories.