10. Your Friday cute:
Beleaf in yourself 🍁— Animals (@VistaAnimals) October 3, 2019
via: lizzie.bear pic.twitter.com/xcWwefwwBM
9. Lizzo + Aristocats= awesome
7. Here for this.
6. Halloween will be here before you know it.
Your DNA results came back, and it turns out that you love Halloween. https://t.co/6HRcKnxTV4— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) October 2, 2019
5. I finally decided to try VE Schwab this year and started following her on twitter soon after. I loved both Vicious and Vengeful. I read City of Ghosts, which she wrote under Victoria Schwab, because I heard it was going to be made into a new series. Then I saw this today and damn it, now I have to fit this series into my reading schedule before this comes out.
The studio behind Spider-Man.— Victoria/V.E. Schwab (@veschwab) October 3, 2019
The producers behind Fast and the Furious.
The writer behind John Wick.
THAT IS THE TEAM BRINGING KELL AND LILA, RHY AND HOLLAND TO LIFE. https://t.co/U2oHOplK2d
4. I saw this mug on FB, went to the website and long story short, lots of people are getting mugs for Christmas. Check out the website.
3. I feel like I don’t watch enough hockey.
This ad is very relevant to my interests. 🧐pic.twitter.com/wb0ks6R0aw— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) October 2, 2019
2. My other grandkitty, Pumpkin, says hi!
1. J and I are leaving Sunday morning to move my gramma in with my aunt in Arizona. We are planning a road trip with stops at the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and Roswell on the way back home. Not sure how much reading I’ll get done, but I’m bringing a full Kindle with me. I have Lush Money and The Absinthe Earl ready to go.
Y’all have a wonderful weekend!