I hope that everyone that celebrated had a fantastic Thanksgiving. It’s been a slow week so I don’t have a ton of things this week. I am making this a Top Six today because I am tired and still in a food coma.
6. Smexy Friend, B.andherbooks had a great reminder earlier this week about SelfCare and some books that may help with that. I know the holidays can be particularly difficult for many different reasons. So please don’t forget to take care of yourself as you are able.
5. If you’re a Gen-Xer this Comcast video may hit you right in the feels.
4. Our friends at #RmBkPod and Shelf Love Podcast had new episodes this week. RomBkPod continues this month’s theme of Politics in Romance. I’m behind on #RomBkPod and hope to catch up with weekend. On Shelf Love, Andrea talks to Kate Clayborn about how labor, particularly domestic labor, is portrayed in romance.
3. Frolic had a couple of cover reveals this week!
Right Kind of Wrong by Sara Rider is the new book in her Books & Brews series. I am behind on this series, but I really loved her Perfect Play series about Soccer.
Ghosting: A Love Story by Tash Skilton. This book has been on my radar since shortly after I finished Fame Adjacent by Sarah Skilton, one half of Tash Skilton.
2. Kissing Book Club– Two lovely Instagrammers, Kimberly and Teresa (I am friends with both of them) have book club on Goodreads. They will be reading It Started with Christmas by Jenny Hale in December.
1- I installed a Little Free Library- Romance Edition at my home in Frederick, MD. I am stocking it with romance books and a few romance adjacent books. I received such a positive response from the romance community. I was overwhelmed. I received a few offers from authors to send me books to add to the library. Norma sent me a huge box and Estelle from Forever Romance also sent me a box. I will do an unboxing on my IG this weekend.
We’ll be back on Monday with new releases and fresh content through out the week. Angela will have a full top ten next Friday!