It’s been another week y’all. But we made it.
10. The New York Times has this beautiful photo of the cast of Schitt’s Creek and I love it. I have the article saved to go back to at some point.
9. In other Schitt’s Creek fun, I saw this post that used SC gifs to about about Meghan and Harry leaving the Royal Family.
8. Author Lucy Eden is putting together a silent auction, #romanceforpr, to raise money for World Central Kitchen and Hispanic Federation. The donation Interest Form is active and open for folks to fill out if they have something they could donate for bids. Bidding will be open Jan 26-Feb 2.
7. Speaking of fundraisers, Farrah Rochon’s sister passed away last month and Farrah has started a GoFundMe to replace their church’s old organ.
6. This beautiful books showed up in my feed earlier this week and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. The colors are so vibrant. It doesn’t come out until June but I am hoping Angela gets approved for the ARC so she can report back on it’s level of horror and gore so I can decide if I can read it.
5. Speaking of horror and murder, I saw this story about a show called Murder House Flip. I think this show is not for me, but some folks might really enjoy it.
4/3/2. Two weeks ago when I did the Top Ten, I included several cute animals, but I left out some very important people and animals. The following folks (some of these people are my friends) provide quality animal content on Instagram. If you need some more furry friends bringing you joy to your IG feed, here are my recommendations. All these folks are romance adjacent.
Estelle from Forever Romance– Estelle’s cat Pepper is a beautiful orange cat. Pepper was mad at me for not including her last time. Pepper, I hope you will forgive me
Forever Romance account will sometimes post other animal (cat) accounts in their stories. I will follow every single one I see highlighted.
Joyfully Reviewed– Joy has a whole menagerie of animals and at any given time she might post about Bleu, Nicholas, Leslie or Vinnie. The last two fur friends are dogs, but we love them just as much as we love the cats.
KimberlyFayeReads– Come for the cats, C.A.T. and Punkin’ head, stay for the awesome IG romance themed templates
Reads_Romance– Teresa sometimes posts about her fluffy dogs.
Hava_Marshmallow– This cute little Havanese dog is the fur child of author Tif Marcelo.
LizLincolnLizaMadison– The IG account of author Liz Lincoln frequently features their cats, JuJu and recent addition to the family- FluffyCarliLloyd
Romance.in.the.wild– Mazey is the stage mom to Yaya and Zadie. Her grid is all books but her stories are cats and dental school.
Ainsliepaton has two maine coons that act as her overseers
Whtabtpineapple– She has a crew that includes Bernie and Arthur, both very distinguished looking cats. She has a very large fur family.
Stuntman.Mikey was the star of The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez and he is a super adorable yorkie. Also follow Abby’s main account where she posts pics of Stuntman and @tessie_gurl, her husband’s hunting dog. They have at least two other dogs as well.
That is my round up of Romancelandia animal accounts. I am sure there are more. If you are a citizen of Romancelandia and you feature your pet on your IG account, please leave a comment.
1 Lastly, another video of a hangry Kitty Scarlett. She’s just so dang silly when she’s hangry. I probably act the same way.