Y’all, we try to keep it light here at SmexyBooks and have it be a respite from the happenings of the world, but the world is kind of scary right now. All of us at the Smexy team are doing our best to be socially distant and help flatten the curve and we hope that all of you are faring well in these uncertain times. We hope that our posts/content provides you comfort or an escape, if even for a few moments during these times.
I’ve been trying hard to bookmark and save funny and cute things that I have seen on the internet this week. I think we need all the cute things right now.
10. Laurie Hernandez is an Olympic gymnast and was a participant on Dancing with the Stars a few years back. This was on Twitter and I thought it was cute.
9. Did y’all see the cover of the new Alexa Martin book? It is so vibrant!
8. Drunk Elephants
7. Nothing to see here
6. Cats being cats
5. I am not a IRL fan of hockey, but I do love hockey romances enough to enjoy and appreciate this thread.
4. This is from January but look at these adorable penguins going down the steps.
3. Is this the first time you are working from home on a regular basis and interested in some tips? I found this IG post to be helpful. I typically work in an office so working from home is proving to be quite an adjustment for me.
View this post on Instagram
Tips on working from home by @domandink 💖 – In these times of physical distancing and work from home vibes, I’ve made a little list of tips that have worked for me for the past year and a half as a freelancer. And yes, I did draw myself shablaming. Spending a lot of time in one space is not easy, so I hope these help some people as they’ve really helped me a lot, please feel free to leave your own tips/suggestions in comments below! Shoutout to my tutor Graeme Rawle at Brighton Uni years ago for the ‘daily commute’ one and to @princeofprosecco for the WiFi trick 👍 These times are uncertain, anxiety inducing and weird, but I know we can all pull together and be there for each other. Make sure to text SHOUT to 85258 in the last slide if you need/want someone to talk to. @giveusashoutinsta More content on the way and no, this post was not sponsored by Hayu LOL 😂 *heads to kitchen for impromptu @littlemix dance break* 🕺🏻 #covid_19 #covid19 #coronavirus #iweigh #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #wfh.
2. Hallmark is doing a Christmas movie marathon that started today at noon and goes all weekend until Sunday night. I know I love to put their movies on and just relax.
1 This one is NSFW so I will put it behind a spoiler. But there was a Twitter thread about which celebrity men eat p*$$Y.
Enjoy your weekend folks! Stay safe and healthy.