After 31 very long days March is FINALLY over and April has begun. I hope that where ever you are you are safe and healthy. Here are some of the things that I found on the internet that have made me laugh or I have found them to be useful.
10. Have you found yourself cooking more now than ever and looking for budget friendly items? I found this account on IG recently and they are one of my new favorites. Since I am making almost all our meals at home, I need lots of ideas to keep things interesting but also want to mindful of money. I did make a variation of this pot pie the other day and it was quite yummy.
View this post on Instagram
Got frozen mixed vegetables? This vegetable pot pie is soooo easy and sooo delish! The biscuit topping is included in the recipe, or you can use store bought biscuits if you prefer. You can always add chicken to the mix if you’d like, too (cooked and chopped chicken, or canned chicken). Tap the link in my profile to go get the recipe and watch the video of how it’s made 👉 @budgetbytes . . #potpie #frozenvegetables #comfortfood #frozenveggies #homemadefood #frugalfood #cheapeats . . https://www.budgetbytes.com/vegetable-pot-pie-skillet-cheddar-biscuit-topping/
9. This is absolutely hilarious!
8. Sonali Dev and her daughter dancing is the joy I needed today.
7. Nick put together a great list of romance novels as cakes.
6. Jackie Barbosa put together a lost of books as David Bowie outfits.
5. The Schitt’s Creek stars on the cover of Variety.
4. Teams background gone wrong.
3. More silliness
2. Chef Jose Andres is amazing and wonderful in so many ways, but lately he has been posting videos of him cooking at home with his family and it is absolutely delightful.
1 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere and Ina knows how to do cocktails right.
Have a nice weekend y’all. Be safe, stay healthy, and try to take care of you.