We made it another week! I am really looking forward to the weekend. Here’s some fun/interesting/silly things I found on the internet and wanted to share.
10. Calling all crafters- knitters, crocheters, sewers. A new group called emPower People came out with a pattern for a purple bandana to be worn when you are voting, protesting/marching, speaking out about injustice.
You can follow them on IG and learn more about the project.
9. Also from the ‘gram, this couple posted this video that is basically a retelling of their HEA and I love it.
View this post on Instagram
There is one thing to be said about being a physician. There is more to be said about the spouses behind the physicians. I probably don’t publicly thank him enough but forever grateful to my husband for supporting this crazy journey of mine and giving me a couple of babies along the way. From getting married one week before medical school to a long distance marriage, to board exams and holding down the fort during lots of 24 hour shifts. . . And please don’t mind my son who came in before he was supposed to lol. Original song: Duduke by @symplysimi Version in the video: Duduke by @rinyu_official * I do not own the rights to this song*
8. Talia Hibbert had an enlightening thread about poop talk in romance.
7. This lady got roasted by her dad and it is hilarious.
6. Smol dogs
5. Cosplaying guinea pig
4. I’d like to request a driver please
3. Have you read The Boyfriend Project? Farrah Rochon says this article is about “a real life Samiah” Check it out.
2. Did you see this cover reveal? The cover is so vibrant, I can’t wait to see it in real life.
1 BuzzBooks emailed me to let me know about a free online event they have coming up on July 22. Authors are Melissa Ferguson, Vanessa Riley, Brenda Jackson, and Denise Williams. Kwana Jackson is moderating the panel. I am going to try to tune in!
You can sign up here-
Have a great weekend! Stay safe and healthy!