We made it another week folks. This week has ben 7 years long so I am super excited for Friday.
10. I will leave this here for your viewing pleasure.
9. I saw this video on IG and this couple is #relationshipsgoals
8. How not to take a bath
7. I haven’t figured out how to use TikTok but I love seeing the videos from this creator. They seem to be focused on dating and I laugh every single time.
6. This Twitter thread was quite the tale!
5. This otter is adorable
4. I LOVED You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle. Her second book, Twice Shy, is slated to be released in April 2021 and I am already checking Netgalley for is obsessively. h/t Frolic for the Cover Reveal.
3. Speaking of covers- check out this beauty! Wild Women and the Blues by Denny S. Bryce. This is a historical fiction that will be out in Spring 2021.The blurb mentions dual time lines that reminds me of one of my favorite books, Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton. h/t to We Are Bookish/Netgalley
2. I saw this AITA (am I the asshole) thread on Twitter the other day and tweeted about how Romance Authors should write this story for us. I would one-click so hard on a love interest who “destroys their HOA”
1 YOU ALL- Have you seen the cover of the upcoming G.A. Aiken book, The Princess Knight? Not only is it beautiful!!! But they pulled a quote from a Smexy Review from 2014 for the cover.
Have a fantastic weekend y’all!