Welp folks we made another week and in to a new month. Now I bring you some funny/silly/interesting things I saw on the web this week.
10. I feel this in my soul.
9. This video is so cute. It brought me a lot of joy when I watched it many times in a row.
8. Author Rachel Reid tweeted a thing and Ms. Bev had one of the best responses.
7. Curbside Larry is bringing the Big Library Energy we need.
6. This account of what it is like to have a cat is true.
5. Our friends over at Forever have a bunch of events coming up. Maybe one will be of interest for you?
View this post on Instagram
A new month, and a new series of events! 🎉 Thanks to all of you who have joined us in July; we hope we will see you (and some new faces!) as we kick off the last bit of our Summer Series! Tonight, we are thrilled to host @farrahrochon & @sajnipatelbooks as they discuss their recent releases and (we hope) spill some secrets on their new projects. 😍😇 — All of our Summer Series events are *free* and if you can’t watch them live, there’s always the replay. Register for them through the link in our bio. 🥰 See ya real soon!
4. I am single so I only have myself to be accountable for my money, but this video had me cackling.
3. I haven’t listen to this yet, but it is on my TBListened pile.
2. OMG I think this cat is related to Kitty Scarlett. Because this is how KS acts- uses me for the good stuff like food and then rejects my love.
1 This was definitely the sweetest thing I saw on the internet this week.
Have a great weekend friend. Stay safe and healthy! I hope you are able to have some time for yourself!