Wow. We made it to another month. In Jen DeLuca’s most recent e-newsletter she said it felt like
March 150th and wow that felt really true. I’ve been spending the week prepping for a small, intimate and COVID appropriate family event and I feel like I’ve barely been online. But here are a few things I found to share with you.
9. Did you see this?
View this post on Instagram
Guys, I don’t know about you but things got a little weird for me in quarantine. I ended up accidentally locking myself in my 7 year old daughter’s room. And I ended up finding my inner child. So this is what I created for my little girl. From what is, I guess, the little girl in me. Thanks for reading. #Sparkella bit.ly/OneAndOnlySparkella
8. This is such a feel good story.
7. Are you in to Book Bingos? There is a Latinx focused on that starts on Sept 15.
6. I want someone to make these cinnamon buns and tell me how they turn out.
5. I saw this on reddit and cackled. Click through for the image.
4. This thread is HILARIOUS
3. Nick has a fantastic books as donuts thread.
2. I found this thread on the Romance Subreddit and I thought it was quite entertaining. I am not here to shame anyone for reading what they like or putting authors on their Do Not Buy list for whatever reason. I didn’t find this thread to be super shame-y, mostly just a thread of folks talking about what doesn’t work for them. And honestly, I wish we had more discussions like this.
edited to add link to reddit
1 Sweet cuteness to close out this week
Have a great weekend, it’s Labor Day here in the US so enjoy the extra day off if you have it.