Somehow it’s October. Fall is here. I am here for the cooler (but not cold temps. Plus fall colors are beautiful. Here’s some things I saw this week that I want to share.
10. I dare you not to watch this multiple times in amazement
9. This man is living his best life and I love it. The Fleetwood Mac & A-ha videos are my favorites.
8. More Joy.
7. TikTok is trying to lure me to their site
6. I’ve made this recipe three times in the last two weeks. It is a real hit in our house. The second & third time I used spices from our pantry (season salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder) and they turned out just as good. Use what you have and like on potatoes. Don’t skimp on the butter and oil though.
5. Ashley C. Ford reminded folks it is time to PUMPKIN THOSE BABIES and I am here for it.
4. Were you getting worried there wasn’t going to be any animal content this week? Fear no more, I’ve got you covered.
View this post on Instagram
Friendly reminder to eat your 5 a day 😂 🍏 @cutest.alpacas #woolandthegang #knittingaddict #knitting #knittingpattern #knittinginspiration #knitstagram #knittinglove #knittersofinstagram #knitters #crafting #crafty #crafts #tutorial #diy #yarn #yarnlove #sustainablefashion #crochet #crochetlove #crochetpattern #instacrochet
3. I am going to learn how to use Reels and start making little movies of KS. She and I can be this funny.
1 Are you a romance reader looking for a space on the interwebz to talk books? Suzanne from LoveInPanels created a Discord group that is a readers space. It is open to all who including readers, reviewers, bloggers, bookstagrammers, podcasters. Just no romance authors. If you are interested in joining, message me (Twitter @kinilei1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will get you an invite. I am part of the group and enjoying it.
Have a great weekend y’all!!