Friends, we made it to Friday. If you celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, I hope it was everything you needed it to be. It was super low key at my house. My son smoked some chickens on the smoker and it was delicious.
Here are some fun/silly/cute/interesting things I found on the internet this week.
10. I am certain I have shared this before, but it is too good to not use again.
9. This family appears to be having a lot of fun. I love that several generations are in to it.
8. This is mesmerizing.
7. This made me laugh. Because it is very important to wear comfy pants when eating large meals!
6. In Book news a cover reveal from Lucy Parker, a cover reveal from Nicola Marsh, and a book announcement from Julianna Keyes!
5. Our friends over at Love’s Sweet Arrow are having a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday sale ALL weekend long. Save 15% on all in stock items. You can find more here-
4. Boobies and Noobies posted a post on some recs for Small (Bookish) Business Saturday. Check it out. Lots of great small businesses to support.
3. ICYMI: The Romancing the Runoff main auction is closed and to date has raised over 425k for the Georgia RunOff. Our very own Melinda is a volunteer on the RtR team. I am so proud to call myself a citizen of this community! Great work friends!!
2. The second season of Virgin River releases today on Netflix. Will you watch it today? This weekend?
1. In the season of giving thanks, folks don’t forget to give thanks to yourself!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend friends! Stay safe and healthy. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Stay home when you can. I hope you get to do something for yourself this weekend even if it is reading in a quiet house for 30 minutes!