We made it another Friday friends! Yay! Here are a few things I found on the interwebz recently!
10. Have you heard about the Romancelandia Holiday Fairies Gift Drive organized by Andrea from Shelf Love Podcast? Angela mentioned it in last week’s top ten, but we wanted to mention it again. It’s a way to connect people in the romance community who need help with gifts this year with other community members who can buy a gift or two and make their holidays a little more special.
We are proud to be a sponsor for 2 wishlists:
This recipient shared: “It’s been a rough year and books by people like Nalini Singh and Eva Leigh have given me hope comfort and community at a time when I am mostly isolating without my partners.”
This recipient says they love romance novels because: “Romance novels bring joy and bring people together.”
You can view their Amazon wishlist and make a purchase that will be sent directly to them. Just add items to your cart and you’ll have the option to send to the recipient without revealing their address.
If we all do a little, it adds up to a lot. Thanks for supporting this gift drive if you’re able to!
9. Over on the ‘gram, Esme aka @Feminist_Romance created a hashtag #romancestagramball and a bunch of folks dressed up super nice and posed with romance novels. Here are some of my faves!
7. Who’s going to watch this on Sunday?
6. One day I want to be this clever and talented at baking!
5. The NPR Book Concierge for 2020 is here. Lots of great books on this list!
4. TikTok Time
3. This was silly but I enjoyed it.
2. Book news & Cover Reveals!
1. Alisha Rai is delivering the wholesome content we deserve during these tough times. She built a mini mini-mart for her BF. WP won’t let me embed the link. But head over to Alisha’s IG account and look for the MiniMart Highlight.
PS- A housekeeping note- We are migrating servers tonight starting around 5pm PST, so if you check the site and it is down, fear not.